The holiday season for many of us is a favorite time of the year. Sadly, so many are not looking forward to the holidays as countless people right in your city either have no one to spend them with or no where to go. View an important message from Trey HERE about ‘Angels with Heart’ – a movement dedicated to giving back to our communities and those less fortunate, then check out how you can get involved below.
Become an Angel with Heart, starting this holiday season, by going out in your community and giving back in any way possible. Whether it’s through a Sorority, Fraternity, Church Group, or Community Organization- get involved! Visit your local soup kitchens, start clothing drives, toy drives, mentoring programs… anything to give back to the community where you live.
Once you have chosen how you will give back:
- Document your experience in the form of a video and/or photos (please limit videos to 3 minutes and 4 photos per submission).
- If video, upload your video to YouTube.
- Send the link to your video to email@example.com with ANGELS WITH HEART in the subject line.
- Include your full name, city/state, email address and twitter handle in the body of the email along with a brief description of your Angel Action (location you visited, organization you worked with, etc).
- If sending photos, please send them as attachments to your email, in .jpg format, and no larger than 640 x 480 in size.
Let’s not only make this holiday season special for the ones we love but also for those we don’t know.