Skip directly to content

106 & Park

Community

• 106 & Park
    October 06, 2010

I don't normally watch 106 & Park because it comes on while I'm still at work; however, I recently set my DVR to record it. I watched it last night & was surprised that neither "Bottom's Up" nor "Can't Be Friends" were on the countdown. What is really going on? As fans, we definitely gotta do better. I challenge everyone to vote at least 100 times today. Break up the votes if you have to (I understand we all have jobs, families, & lives), but do 20 at a time or something. We need to get Trey on the countdown! Who's in with me?

Tricia AKA @GimmeUnusual's picture
on Oct 6, 2010 - 01:12PM

I don't normally watch 106 & Park because it comes on while I'm still at work; however, I recently set my DVR to record it. I watched it last night & was surprised that neither "Bottom's Up" nor "Can't Be Friends" were on the countdown. What is really going on? As fans, we definitely gotta do better. I challenge everyone to vote at least 100 times today. Break up the votes if you have to (I understand we all have jobs, families, & lives), but do 20 at a time or something. We need to get Trey on the countdown! Who's in with me?

Forum category: 
Tricia AKA @GimmeUnusual's picture

Thanks SShorty!!! I've only been voting for "Can't Be Friends" since that was the newer one released & "Bottoms Up" is getting old, but I will start voting for both too.

SShorty's picture

I made a thread urging the members of this website to vote for

the "Bottoms Up" video when it first was premiered on 106&Park

Finally, it went up to the number 1 position then it disappeared off the
countdown...then on the day of the finale of "Trey Songz My Moment"
it jumped back to the number one spot...then it fell to number 4 and now
like you said it's not on the countdown...

to date, I have not seen "Can't Be Friends" even though I've been voting
for it just as much as "Bottoms Up"

shop