Skip directly to content

about trey.songz773 on skype- please read

Community

• about trey.songz773 on skype- please read
    July 26, 2012

Hi everyone!

I wanted to write this message to see if anyone else has a horrific experience with Skype ID trey.songz773

I know there's another fake that was busted a while ago (treysongzskype) but I decided just for entertainment purposes I would strike up a convo just to see where his mind was at.

In 3 days we chatted, it was like talking to the most bi-polar, arrogant, rude and conceited person ever! It started out with just basic conversation/compliments, then he just started throwing me insults one after another. He saw me on my webcam and said it wasn't me, he called me names I dare not to repeat....

the level of disrespect trey.songz773 showed me was totally unacceptable. When I asked him why was he treating me this way he said he "knows" I am the same person from a previous Skype chat that went bad.

This was my first time using Skype, the webcam on my laptop and I want to know if anyone else has chatted with trey.songz773 and if so did he disrespect you as well.

My Skype ID is annette.gilm0re and I would like to chat with other Trey Songz fans about this experience. Thanks everyone for allowing me to share my experience.

exoticmami's picture
on Jul 26, 2012 - 03:56PM

Hi everyone!

I wanted to write this message to see if anyone else has a horrific experience with Skype ID trey.songz773

I know there's another fake that was busted a while ago (treysongzskype) but I decided just for entertainment purposes I would strike up a convo just to see where his mind was at.

In 3 days we chatted, it was like talking to the most bi-polar, arrogant, rude and conceited person ever! It started out with just basic conversation/compliments, then he just started throwing me insults one after another. He saw me on my webcam and said it wasn't me, he called me names I dare not to repeat....

the level of disrespect trey.songz773 showed me was totally unacceptable. When I asked him why was he treating me this way he said he "knows" I am the same person from a previous Skype chat that went bad.

This was my first time using Skype, the webcam on my laptop and I want to know if anyone else has chatted with trey.songz773 and if so did he disrespect you as well.

My Skype ID is annette.gilm0re and I would like to chat with other Trey Songz fans about this experience. Thanks everyone for allowing me to share my experience.

Forum category: 

shop