Skip directly to content

about trey.songz773 on skype- please read

• Hi everyone!

I wanted to write this message to see if anyone else has a horrific experience with Skype ID trey.songz773

I know there's another fake that was busted a while ago (treysongzskype) but I decided just for entertainment purposes I would strike up a convo just to see where his mind was at.

In 3 days we chatted, it was like talking to the most bi-polar, arrogant, rude and conceited person ever! It started out with just basic conversation/compliments, then he just started throwing me insults one after another. He saw me on my webcam and said it wasn't me, he called me names I dare not to repeat....

the level of disrespect trey.songz773 showed me was totally unacceptable. When I asked him why was he treating me this way he said he "knows" I am the same person from a previous Skype chat that went bad.

This was my first time using Skype, the webcam on my laptop and I want to know if anyone else has chatted with trey.songz773 and if so did he disrespect you as well.

My Skype ID is annette.gilm0re and I would like to chat with other Trey Songz fans about this experience. Thanks everyone for allowing me to share my experience.

Fan talk
exoticmami's picture
on July 26, 2012 - 3:56pm
Forum category: 

Hi everyone!

I wanted to write this message to see if anyone else has a horrific experience with Skype ID trey.songz773

I know there's another fake that was busted a while ago (treysongzskype) but I decided just for entertainment purposes I would strike up a convo just to see where his mind was at.

In 3 days we chatted, it was like talking to the most bi-polar, arrogant, rude and conceited person ever! It started out with just basic conversation/compliments, then he just started throwing me insults one after another. He saw me on my webcam and said it wasn't me, he called me names I dare not to repeat....

the level of disrespect trey.songz773 showed me was totally unacceptable. When I asked him why was he treating me this way he said he "knows" I am the same person from a previous Skype chat that went bad.

This was my first time using Skype, the webcam on my laptop and I want to know if anyone else has chatted with trey.songz773 and if so did he disrespect you as well.

My Skype ID is annette.gilm0re and I would like to chat with other Trey Songz fans about this experience. Thanks everyone for allowing me to share my experience.

Photos

See More

videos

See More

Community

See More

Music

See More
  • params
  • params
  • params
  • params