Skip directly to content

Addicted to Songz

Community

• Addicted to Songz
    August 31, 2012

I stare at the empty space on your side of the bed. Long gone missin got me hatin love. Waiting in anticipation for that hood love. Got a girl at home, does she know of your infidelity. You might be where you are but you belong to me. If I had to choose one love it would be you. You just need me, no other can do it like I do. Plus you know I got that Bomb (A.P.), thats simply amazing. Making love faces til the days end. Bottoms up, don't hold back. Passion, pain, and pleasure when we make love, I like that. When the inevitable comes and you say you gotta go, I'll give you 2 reasons to stay a lil more. Let's playhouse I'll be waiting upstairs, red lipstick with no clothes on. Or role play I'll be ur wonder woman just don't leave me alone. French kiss makes the panty wetter as you climb on top. We were made to be together please don't stop. Thinking about the last time, got me ready to make love. I almost lose it playin hard like I don't be missin u and ur Jupiter love. Ooo here we go again I think the neighbors know my name. You would think I invented sex this kinda lovin is not a game. Good feelings take the place of bad decisions, when your inside. We can't be friends. We should be lovers, I'll be forever yours until the end. In the middle of the night Patron got me reminiscing on a love lost. Feeling myself to a love song. Its unfortunate your already taken but I gotta make it back to you at any cost.

This may seem unusual but I can't help but wait for you. Please return my call.

missdatl03's picture
on Aug 31, 2012 - 01:19AM

I stare at the empty space on your side of the bed. Long gone missin got me hatin love. Waiting in anticipation for that hood love. Got a girl at home, does she know of your infidelity. You might be where you are but you belong to me. If I had to choose one love it would be you. You just need me, no other can do it like I do. Plus you know I got that Bomb (A.P.), thats simply amazing. Making love faces til the days end. Bottoms up, don't hold back. Passion, pain, and pleasure when we make love, I like that. When the inevitable comes and you say you gotta go, I'll give you 2 reasons to stay a lil more. Let's playhouse I'll be waiting upstairs, red lipstick with no clothes on. Or role play I'll be ur wonder woman just don't leave me alone. French kiss makes the panty wetter as you climb on top. We were made to be together please don't stop. Thinking about the last time, got me ready to make love. I almost lose it playin hard like I don't be missin u and ur Jupiter love. Ooo here we go again I think the neighbors know my name. You would think I invented sex this kinda lovin is not a game. Good feelings take the place of bad decisions, when your inside. We can't be friends. We should be lovers, I'll be forever yours until the end. In the middle of the night Patron got me reminiscing on a love lost. Feeling myself to a love song. Its unfortunate your already taken but I gotta make it back to you at any cost.

This may seem unusual but I can't help but wait for you. Please return my call.

Forum category: 

shop