Skip directly to content

Advice Blog For Trey's Angels

Community

• Advice Blog For Trey's Angels
    April 12, 2012

Hello my Angel sisters! Some of you all know that Last week I launched an advice blog for all Trey's Angels. The contributors consist of myself (@RHOyalangel22), @bballmypassion, @swaggaphreshduh, @paigejhannel, @Shutup_tsongzon, and @Lissa07. I encourage you ladies to send your questions in. We have gone through many different things in our lives and we have learned so much during the process that we want to share with you!! This blog is COMPLETELY anonymous and we "Don't Judge" {:D}. We are in the helping business so do not be shy. We can help with ANY problem and if we can't we will find out who can. I love you Angels and I'm only an email away!!! Send all questions to adviceangel@yahoo.com!
    www.advicefortreysangels.blogspot.com

tawandajones96's picture
on Apr 12, 2012 - 03:13PM

Hello my Angel sisters! Some of you all know that Last week I launched an advice blog for all Trey's Angels. The contributors consist of myself (@RHOyalangel22), @bballmypassion, @swaggaphreshduh, @paigejhannel, @Shutup_tsongzon, and @Lissa07. I encourage you ladies to send your questions in. We have gone through many different things in our lives and we have learned so much during the process that we want to share with you!! This blog is COMPLETELY anonymous and we "Don't Judge" {:D}. We are in the helping business so do not be shy. We can help with ANY problem and if we can't we will find out who can. I love you Angels and I'm only an email away!!! Send all questions to adviceangel@yahoo.com!
www.advicefortreysangels.blogspot.com

Forum category: 

shop