ALL THA IFS IN THA WORLD

Community

• ALL THA IFS IN THA WORLD
    October 25, 2012

I look at his picture every day
    I feel his hands on my body when I shower
    I know I will meet him it’s just a matter of time
    Tremaine Aldon Neverson, a famous Washington Redskins quarterback
    I kissed my autographed picture he sent me; well his team sent me in response to a letter I wrote
    When the rumors first surfaced that he was gay, I had to admit I was crushed and believed them
    But word got to me he slept with a distance cousin at a party. My thoughts were reversed but my curiosity surfaced
    I showered and prepared for work, tonight was one of the few weekends I would receive a break
    I love my son dearly but every weekend of Chuckee' Cheese’s or movies becomes tiresome even to the most smothering mother
    I work 12 hours to pay bills so I take opportunities to go out and have girl’s night with my girlfriend Shannon
    I watched as my girlfriend danced with her boyfriend Frederick and made me jealous as always
    Not envious but you know that feeling of wanting love but never finding it but having to see someone you know experience it almost every day
    After Shannon and Fredrick left I decided to chill a little longer
    I swear I didn’t recognize him
    He stood next to me and asked why a beautiful woman like me would seat at the bar alone
    I said because I’m dateless that’s why and begin to walk away
    He sent his guard after me and said that he wanted me to go to the VIP area on him
    I accepted you only live once right
    I did not recognize him until the first drink was ordered
    At that moment I pictured myself bending over while a deviled version of me kicked me in the ass
    He introduced himself as Trey and I said nice to me you, my name is Leigh Ann but people call me Leigh for short
    He kissed the back of my hand and said nice to meet you Leigh for short, so why are you alone
    I didn’t respond in the typical way, I told the truth. I said I’m in love with a fantasy man, he said really
    Yes, he’s about 6’2 and very handsome with the most beautiful smile. I said last night I slept with him in my dreams
    He said Oh yeah, what did this fantasy man do to you in your dreams
    I said first he washed my body then he dried me off, then he kissed my lips and whispered how he would be gentle in my ear
    Then he, as I placed my hand on his pants and found the rumors were true, entered me roughly from behind and forced me to take it until he came and then when he came, he came in my mouth
    I felt him getting aroused but he was trying to keep his cool
    He said you like those kinds of things
    I whispered I don’t know, do you
    He smiled and said maybe
    He said tell me something when you woke up did someone make that fantasy happen for you
    I said no I don’t want anyone else to make my fantasies come true
    He said but what if you never meet this fantasy man
    I said softly who said I never met him, while being in nose length of him
    He looked into my eyes; he realized I was speaking of him
    Maybe that fantasy man is in a happy relationship he said
    I said ooh that's too bad and walked away
    I was getting in my car when his bodyguard approached me with an address in the Heights and said he would be there in one hour
    I said thank you and drove home
    I showered with Victoria Secret’s Strawberry and Champagne and changed into my Louis Vuitton Stilettos and a trench coat
    When I got there, I was stun at how beautiful his home was
    He opened the door and he told his bodyguards to leave for the evening
    He gave me a brief tour and some small talk but we eventually made it to the master bedroom
    I begin to lose my nerves when he got behind me and began to open my coat
    He smelled me and said I see you have already showered
    I said why waste time we both know what I came here for
    He said yes we do as he sucked my neck and remove my coat
    When he saw I was nude and saw the tat of his name on my back
    He whispered in my ear, don’t worry baby, I will not disappoint you
    He placed his hands on my breast and began to move his right hand down and teased my clit
    I whispered please don’t tease me, I want you
    He moaned and pulled my face towards his while my body was still facing the bed
    His lips were softer than I imagined
    He kissed me gently but strong and continued to teased my clit until I became very wet
    Yeah, that’s how I like my kitty to be he whispered as he lend me forward across the bed into a doggy style position
    He removed his robe and entered me slowly. We both moaned from the feeling
    He said women like you are hard to find as he stroked me into a space of pure ecstasy
    Whatever the hell that meant, I just enjoyed every deep stroke, every smack on the ass; every way he made me feels special
    I cam and we switch positions
    Yeah that’s how I like my kitty to feel he said, when he gently laid me on my back and I looked into his eyes
    I was feeling it, the desire, the attachment, so I turned my head but he turned it back
    We played this game for a few moments until I had no choice to look into his eyes as he stroked deeply
    He opened my legs wider and sucked the right side of my neck and asked did I want all of him; I said yes and he went deep
    I cried out and he went deeper, it was liked he enjoyed the sound of my voice
    I started cumming more than before, yeah that’s the way I like my kitty to feel, he said
    He asked was I a rider and I said always
    I kissed him and climb upon his gift to the earth and rode him and he guided me into a moment of pleasure as he placed my breast in his mouth and stroked upward inside me
    Please Tremaine I begged
    He pulled my head back by my hair and said take this dick
    I moaned and lend forward and sucked his neck as he matched my stroke into pure ecstasy
    I could only mumble my orgasm out
    He turned me over on my belly as he remained inside me and stroked deep and hard until he bit my left shoulder blade into his release and said yeah baby fuck this dick back and I could feel my body yearning for more as he release his seed inside me
    He put me to sleep
    I awoke in my bed; I showered and prepared to leave
    I turned on the morning news when I preparing my coffee when the anchor begin to speak
    If you want quarterback Tremaine Neverson to take you home be like this young whom followed the superstar to the VIP and made such strong advances toward him, he felt it was his civic duty to keep her safe by taking her home
    I was in disbelief until I was on my way out and saw the note on the coffee table for first time and it read
    Last night was a night of a lot of ifs; hopefully the fantasy man you spoke of will come around at the right time, TAN
    Damn

lisaleigh30's picture
on Oct 25, 2012 - 11:38AM

I look at his picture every day
I feel his hands on my body when I shower
I know I will meet him it’s just a matter of time
Tremaine Aldon Neverson, a famous Washington Redskins quarterback
I kissed my autographed picture he sent me; well his team sent me in response to a letter I wrote
When the rumors first surfaced that he was gay, I had to admit I was crushed and believed them
But word got to me he slept with a distance cousin at a party. My thoughts were reversed but my curiosity surfaced
I showered and prepared for work, tonight was one of the few weekends I would receive a break
I love my son dearly but every weekend of Chuckee' Cheese’s or movies becomes tiresome even to the most smothering mother
I work 12 hours to pay bills so I take opportunities to go out and have girl’s night with my girlfriend Shannon
I watched as my girlfriend danced with her boyfriend Frederick and made me jealous as always
Not envious but you know that feeling of wanting love but never finding it but having to see someone you know experience it almost every day
After Shannon and Fredrick left I decided to chill a little longer
I swear I didn’t recognize him
He stood next to me and asked why a beautiful woman like me would seat at the bar alone
I said because I’m dateless that’s why and begin to walk away
He sent his guard after me and said that he wanted me to go to the VIP area on him
I accepted you only live once right
I did not recognize him until the first drink was ordered
At that moment I pictured myself bending over while a deviled version of me kicked me in the ass
He introduced himself as Trey and I said nice to me you, my name is Leigh Ann but people call me Leigh for short
He kissed the back of my hand and said nice to meet you Leigh for short, so why are you alone
I didn’t respond in the typical way, I told the truth. I said I’m in love with a fantasy man, he said really
Yes, he’s about 6’2 and very handsome with the most beautiful smile. I said last night I slept with him in my dreams
He said Oh yeah, what did this fantasy man do to you in your dreams
I said first he washed my body then he dried me off, then he kissed my lips and whispered how he would be gentle in my ear
Then he, as I placed my hand on his pants and found the rumors were true, entered me roughly from behind and forced me to take it until he came and then when he came, he came in my mouth
I felt him getting aroused but he was trying to keep his cool
He said you like those kinds of things
I whispered I don’t know, do you
He smiled and said maybe
He said tell me something when you woke up did someone make that fantasy happen for you
I said no I don’t want anyone else to make my fantasies come true
He said but what if you never meet this fantasy man
I said softly who said I never met him, while being in nose length of him
He looked into my eyes; he realized I was speaking of him
Maybe that fantasy man is in a happy relationship he said
I said ooh that's too bad and walked away
I was getting in my car when his bodyguard approached me with an address in the Heights and said he would be there in one hour
I said thank you and drove home
I showered with Victoria Secret’s Strawberry and Champagne and changed into my Louis Vuitton Stilettos and a trench coat
When I got there, I was stun at how beautiful his home was
He opened the door and he told his bodyguards to leave for the evening
He gave me a brief tour and some small talk but we eventually made it to the master bedroom
I begin to lose my nerves when he got behind me and began to open my coat
He smelled me and said I see you have already showered
I said why waste time we both know what I came here for
He said yes we do as he sucked my neck and remove my coat
When he saw I was nude and saw the tat of his name on my back
He whispered in my ear, don’t worry baby, I will not disappoint you
He placed his hands on my breast and began to move his right hand down and teased my clit
I whispered please don’t tease me, I want you
He moaned and pulled my face towards his while my body was still facing the bed
His lips were softer than I imagined
He kissed me gently but strong and continued to teased my clit until I became very wet
Yeah, that’s how I like my kitty to be he whispered as he lend me forward across the bed into a doggy style position
He removed his robe and entered me slowly. We both moaned from the feeling
He said women like you are hard to find as he stroked me into a space of pure ecstasy
Whatever the hell that meant, I just enjoyed every deep stroke, every smack on the ass; every way he made me feels special
I cam and we switch positions
Yeah that’s how I like my kitty to feel he said, when he gently laid me on my back and I looked into his eyes
I was feeling it, the desire, the attachment, so I turned my head but he turned it back
We played this game for a few moments until I had no choice to look into his eyes as he stroked deeply
He opened my legs wider and sucked the right side of my neck and asked did I want all of him; I said yes and he went deep
I cried out and he went deeper, it was liked he enjoyed the sound of my voice
I started cumming more than before, yeah that’s the way I like my kitty to feel, he said
He asked was I a rider and I said always
I kissed him and climb upon his gift to the earth and rode him and he guided me into a moment of pleasure as he placed my breast in his mouth and stroked upward inside me
Please Tremaine I begged
He pulled my head back by my hair and said take this dick
I moaned and lend forward and sucked his neck as he matched my stroke into pure ecstasy
I could only mumble my orgasm out
He turned me over on my belly as he remained inside me and stroked deep and hard until he bit my left shoulder blade into his release and said yeah baby fuck this dick back and I could feel my body yearning for more as he release his seed inside me
He put me to sleep
I awoke in my bed; I showered and prepared to leave
I turned on the morning news when I preparing my coffee when the anchor begin to speak
If you want quarterback Tremaine Neverson to take you home be like this young whom followed the superstar to the VIP and made such strong advances toward him, he felt it was his civic duty to keep her safe by taking her home
I was in disbelief until I was on my way out and saw the note on the coffee table for first time and it read
Last night was a night of a lot of ifs; hopefully the fantasy man you spoke of will come around at the right time, TAN
Damn

Forum category: 

shop