Skip directly to content

Am i like the youngest Angel ? How old are you guys ?

Community

• Am i like the youngest Angel ? How old are you guys ?
    October 20, 2012

How old are you guys if you don't mind me asking... I'm 18 :(

HelloSlimKitty's picture
on Oct 20, 2012 - 03:34PM

How old are you guys if you don't mind me asking... I'm 18 :(

Forum category: 
ksmashhh's picture

Shout out to all the 30+ Angels!! I SWORE I was the oldest Angel! Wait...am I? 38. LOL

charity24's picture

Hey Im 27 dont be sad age doesnt matter All that matters is if you love Trey There are Angles all different ages 18 is a good age like the other Angel said at least you are legal :)

cacey_benton's picture

im 17

angel4life26's picture

I'm 27 n I love being a Trey's Angels. #AngelLove!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANGELS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mysoulfulfaith1148's picture

How goes it to my 30somethings???....thought it was just me!!!! #AngelLove!!! Love ALL Angels!!! #AngelLove!

Ashhley197's picture

noo im almost 17

sharoncook2516's picture

so know i dont feel soooooo old !!! ( 37 on 10-25-2012 ) age has nothing to do with it !! its about good music and thats what i get when i listen to TREY !!!!

Kinity's picture

Why the sad face? I'd rather be the youngest than the oldest. I saw this lady who HAD to be in her early 60's or late 50's at a CD signing & she said she was an Angel & was rocking the shirt & everything. I was bugging. I'm standing there, 30 yrs old, thinking I'm too old to be out here & then she pops up. lls But hey, at least you're legal. :)

Ebony_Aisha's picture

...well you feel like the youngest and I feel like that oldest (34 on 10-29-12). It's cool though right, it's all about Trey.

lisa94marie's picture

I'm 18 too, I'll be going to his concert in DC :D

Da Shy Scorpio's picture

awwww. y'all r young. enjoy these teen yrs though. and i'll b 24 on fri. damn. lol

cillakerigun's picture

your not the youngest angel im 16 turning 17 in december :-(

latrice82's picture

Hi angels!! A lot of y'all r young. Most people think I'm still a teen. But I'm actually 30!! Will be 31 in January

HelloSlimKitty's picture

Yay! Now I don't feel so young :) Are any of you guys going to the chapter V tour?

RozayRenee's picture

Turning XVIII ten days after the Chicago tour date that I shall be attending :)

Martinia's picture

I'm 26

ashley23adams's picture

I'm 24 y'all got me feelin old lol

mysoulfulfaith1148's picture

Noo way hun!!!...I got ya beat...ill just say.. 3 something....thats it...thats all i have...lol...

TheresaLachea's picture

Im 17 Turnin 18 in March. Lol Now I Feel Like The Youngest Angel

bria_williams's picture

Im 19

tinker1554's picture

gurl I'm 18 too..u are not alone Trey's Barbie is here for u

shop