Skip directly to content

AMA/ BET 09 & 2010/ DWTS

Community

• AMA/ BET 09 & 2010/ DWTS
    November 29, 2010

Nicki Minaj and Trey Songz came out on stage at

this year's AMA's to present Rihanna, with the Soul/RnB Female Artist award, and I have to agree with Ri-Ri that Nicki does pull off the green hair well...but does that remind yall of anyone? the changing up of the hair-syles & colors? yes none other than our very own Lil Kim..."the Queen Bee...so you best take heed...Shall I proceed? yes indeed" lol

I would say that the three outstanding performances came from Rihanna, who opened the show, to Usher in the middle, who turned it up, to NKOTB (that's New Kids On The Block to all who just doesn't know lol) and Backstreet Boys aka BSB, concluding the show with vim & vigor in an awesome performance of classic hits from both boy bands...I was thoroughly entertained by that one...lol yuup

SShorty's picture
on Nov 29, 2010 - 02:39AM

Nicki Minaj and Trey Songz came out on stage at

this year's AMA's to present Rihanna, with the Soul/RnB Female Artist award, and I have to agree with Ri-Ri that Nicki does pull off the green hair well...but does that remind yall of anyone? the changing up of the hair-syles & colors? yes none other than our very own Lil Kim..."the Queen Bee...so you best take heed...Shall I proceed? yes indeed" lol

I would say that the three outstanding performances came from Rihanna, who opened the show, to Usher in the middle, who turned it up, to NKOTB (that's New Kids On The Block to all who just doesn't know lol) and Backstreet Boys aka BSB, concluding the show with vim & vigor in an awesome performance of classic hits from both boy bands...I was thoroughly entertained by that one...lol yuup

Forum category: 
SShorty's picture

Can y'all believe that they cut Brandy and her partner from Dancing With The Stars?

I was appalled I tell ya!
She should have been in that final with Kyle and Jennifer...although I'm glad that
Jennifer won...she deserves it because she worked really hard through her pain and
discomfort and of course her dancing was flawless...

Rolanda4's picture

I actually missed the live show, but I saw RiRi performances on YT.. She actually put it down.. Usher did his usual.. But, the surprise was Neyo.. Is it just me or was Neyo's performance boring with a capital B for Bummer.. As far as Nicki is concerned I've always felt like she was a Lil Kim copy cat as far as her commercial image..

shop