Skip directly to content

AN ANGEL NEEDS YOUR HELP!

Community

• AN ANGEL NEEDS YOUR HELP!
    April 21, 2012

Hey Everyone!

A little while ago I tweeted about my mom (who is a fellow Trey's Angel) trying to win a handicapped van and needing your votes. We have since had a few problems with the site, but it should be working fine now. My mom was shot accidently at about the age of twelve and is paralyzed from the waist down. A few years ago she was able to learn to drive using hand controls and at one point she was able to acquire a vehicle that she could drive that has since broken down. I am not asking for money or anything. All I need you to do is go vote for her. She has entered a contest in which she has a chance at winning a van that would allow her to drive and continue her independence. The three people with the top votes win! I figured since our family is so huge, you all might be willing to help by voting ONCE A DAY (maybe while you're voting for SABTL lol)and maybe we can get enough votes to win!
    Here's what you do to vote!

1. Just put this address in your web browser: http://www.nmeda.com/mobility-awareness-month/local-hero-contest

2. Type in the Last Name: Sewell and State: Ohio and click Search

3. Click on my picture: Vote for me

Thanks so much!

mizzshay2010's picture
on Apr 21, 2012 - 05:00AM

Hey Everyone!

A little while ago I tweeted about my mom (who is a fellow Trey's Angel) trying to win a handicapped van and needing your votes. We have since had a few problems with the site, but it should be working fine now. My mom was shot accidently at about the age of twelve and is paralyzed from the waist down. A few years ago she was able to learn to drive using hand controls and at one point she was able to acquire a vehicle that she could drive that has since broken down. I am not asking for money or anything. All I need you to do is go vote for her. She has entered a contest in which she has a chance at winning a van that would allow her to drive and continue her independence. The three people with the top votes win! I figured since our family is so huge, you all might be willing to help by voting ONCE A DAY (maybe while you're voting for SABTL lol)and maybe we can get enough votes to win!
Here's what you do to vote!

1. Just put this address in your web browser: http://www.nmeda.com/mobility-awareness-month/local-hero-contest

2. Type in the Last Name: Sewell and State: Ohio and click Search

3. Click on my picture: Vote for me

Thanks so much!

Forum category: 
mizzshay2010's picture

Thanks to everyone that voted! We didn't win but hopefully there will be othe opportunities in the future! I don't know how they did it, but some people managed to get thousands and thousands of votes! Thanks for your help angels!

tiamariecamacho's picture

How'd the competition turn out?!? Still praying for you and your family.

Scream Jessy's picture

Casted my vote.

cywhitmore's picture

i just casted my vote! Good luck good bless from One Angel to the next

kekemisscarnell's picture

you have my vote...God bless and good luck!!

tiamariecamacho's picture

Just cast my vote... Good luck. Hope your mom wins. God bless.

keshaj6's picture

Just voted. Good luck to you guys

plumplips77078's picture

just voted good luck, hun!!!!!

deeliyuuup's picture

Just voted. I hope your mom wins.

Sharan's picture

you have my vote

CFlame's picture

On my way to drop a ballot now ;-) I hope y'all win!

tastyeyecandy23's picture

u welcome

mizzshay2010's picture

Thanks all! If you remember u can vote everyday until may 13! Need all we can get! Thanks!

MsNat05's picture

I am voting right now

Kikamiko's picture

You have my vote babe! I pray your mom wins! :)

SplendidAngel's picture

I voted!

@MISSTREY SONGZ ❀◕‿◕❀: Scroll down.

MsNeversonSongz ❀◕‿◕❀'s picture

i tried to vote but no results came up will try again

MsAshleyBabii's picture

Voted. I hope your mom wins :)

mizzshay2010's picture

Thanks everyone!

jenae_young's picture

I voted =)

Lilone786's picture

Done! I hope your mom wins.

TreysNewestAngel1's picture

DONE! You have Beautiful Parents! I hope she wins!

JesusIsMySavior's picture

I just voted. I pray your mom wins.

mekaloves86's picture

Will do now and will get my friends to vote as well I really hope your mom wins #AngelLOVE ;)

MsCandi's picture

I am voting for her! I contacted my local dealer to get the promotional code to get 5 extra votes. As soon as the email comes through, you have my vote! Good luck to your beautiful Mother and I hope she wins!!! XoXoXo

shop