Skip directly to content

'Angel' steals my artwork

Community

• 'Angel' steals my artwork
    July 17, 2012

TreySongzBiggestFan aka @TheRealestAngel on Twitter, right?
    This girl has posted my pencil portraits in the last 24 hours that I've posted onto twitter and on here months ago. She's claiming that she drew them..... cropped out my autograph in the bottom right hand corner, and TYPED her twitter handle onto the images.
    She is a thief, and if any of you are following her, please unfollow her. (and follow me, @Ariel_Artist ). While you're at it, please report her page for spam. It is unlawful to plagiarize.
    @TheRealestAngel (once known as @MemeTrell until she ran and hid from some Angels and I who confronted her for thieving my artwork) please tell her how wrong she is for stealing my artwork! I'm just shook and I feel so disrespected.

Ariel @COOGIdown's picture
on Jul 17, 2012 - 05:49PM

TreySongzBiggestFan aka @TheRealestAngel on Twitter, right?
This girl has posted my pencil portraits in the last 24 hours that I've posted onto twitter and on here months ago. She's claiming that she drew them..... cropped out my autograph in the bottom right hand corner, and TYPED her twitter handle onto the images.
She is a thief, and if any of you are following her, please unfollow her. (and follow me, @Ariel_Artist ). While you're at it, please report her page for spam. It is unlawful to plagiarize.
@TheRealestAngel (once known as @MemeTrell until she ran and hid from some Angels and I who confronted her for thieving my artwork) please tell her how wrong she is for stealing my artwork! I'm just shook and I feel so disrespected.

Forum category: 
JesusIsMySavior's picture

I'm sorry to hear this happened.

shop