Skip directly to content

Angel TCM3D Movie Night Chicago

Community

• Angel TCM3D Movie Night Chicago
    December 14, 2012

Chicago Angels,Team Songz,Treys Angels, whose down for an angel night out to see Trey in TCM3D? Interesting in meeting up at a location where there's food, drinks and Trey on the movie screen? Or just to come out with other Angels for Trey and take group pix? Hit me up so we can narrow down a time and place for this event invite to see that nigga Trigga Jan 4, 2013. Follow my twitter and TAN both @mac_glamorous1. Hope to hear from yall soon!

Mac Glamorous's picture
on Dec 14, 2012 - 09:13AM

Chicago Angels,Team Songz,Treys Angels, whose down for an angel night out to see Trey in TCM3D? Interesting in meeting up at a location where there's food, drinks and Trey on the movie screen? Or just to come out with other Angels for Trey and take group pix? Hit me up so we can narrow down a time and place for this event invite to see that nigga Trigga Jan 4, 2013. Follow my twitter and TAN both @mac_glamorous1. Hope to hear from yall soon!

Forum category: 
Luvly_Ldy's picture

Me n Chicago traffic aren't friends lol

Mac Glamorous's picture

I feel ya! Traffic has never been my friend lol

Luvly_Ldy's picture

I live in Gary, IN

Luvly_Ldy's picture

What's the addy to theatre....not frm Chicago so I wanna see if distance is ok...

Mac Glamorous's picture

321 E Illinois St. How far r u??

Luvly_Ldy's picture

I just googled its not far...bout 45mins so ill try to make it...if I dnt have wrk Saturday in the A.M. then I'm in...I'll let u kno...wats the theatre name I'm ah call it to see If they'll have tickets on opening or if I got to get them early

Mac Glamorous's picture

AMC River East Theater at 8:30. Me and like 4 others already purchased our tix online . I order thru FanDango

Luvly_Ldy's picture

Y'all doin 2d or 3d?

Mac Glamorous's picture

3d didn't know it was a 2d lol

Luvly_Ldy's picture

Oh I thought there was a choice but anywho...girlie just found out I have to wrk in the early AM n this sucks cause I really wanted to enjoy this night with you ladies...but pls keep me on ur list when you wanna have angel outings because I want to do more like this...I'll be going 2mrrw looks like

Mac Glamorous's picture

awww that sux, but i sure will keep u posted! thanks..u on my twitter already?

Luvly_Ldy's picture

Yes I am...enjoy the show

Mac Glamorous's picture

We bought tix to the Friday show at 8:30pm and than out to dinner afterwards

mz.songz7706's picture

You can count me in

NeicyYuuup's picture

im down! I know you've seen this like 30 times frm me lol Just let me know time & place

Mac Glamorous's picture

Neicy Yupp, what side of town you from? Tryna get the best possible location for everyone whose coming

NeicyYuuup's picture

it's RIP_D_RUNWAY frm TAN & Twitter!!! im so excited! been looking at my email conformation all day!!! lol

Mac Glamorous's picture

aw aw ok girl! lol yeah me too tho! 2 more days!

TreysBooAngel's picture

Im down for it but yall gone have to tell me how to get there on the train or something because im not from Chicago.

Mac Glamorous's picture

Booangel ok no prob! Would downtown Chicago be easy to get to?

Ravishing Aset's picture

Sounds fun I would be down for that! Follow me on twitter @MsAset

Ronicka Easy Going Angel's picture

sounds fun i will see if i can come

Mac Glamorous's picture

Hey Ronicka, k lemme kno!

supamodel's picture

Hey love Its Neidra from TAN. You know im down.

Mac Glamorous's picture

Hey Neidra YUPPP that's wassup den lol

Luvly_Ldy's picture

And definitely see trey on the big screen @laydeelee is my tweet user name

Mac Glamorous's picture

Ok laydeelee lemme kno

Luvly_Ldy's picture

Sounds good hopefully I don't have to wrk afternoons that week...I'm frm Indiana but not far from Chi, if I don't would love to meet new angels

shop