Skip directly to content

Angel Tee

Community

• Angel Tee
    October 24, 2012

I just have a suggestion. I know there are the normal black angel tees with the white or pink logos & I like to wear my angel tee to angel events but I want to change it up sometimes. Especially at the M&G's or AWH missions when they require us to wear our shirts. I think it would be awesome if there were some white angel tees with black logos...or white w/ red logos, etc. Or better yet, white/black tees with silver or gold logos. That would be dope. I'm sure someone else has probably already made this suggestion but I didn't take the time to look so I'm just throwing it out there. What y'all think?

Kinity's picture
on Oct 24, 2012 - 07:47PM

I just have a suggestion. I know there are the normal black angel tees with the white or pink logos & I like to wear my angel tee to angel events but I want to change it up sometimes. Especially at the M&G's or AWH missions when they require us to wear our shirts. I think it would be awesome if there were some white angel tees with black logos...or white w/ red logos, etc. Or better yet, white/black tees with silver or gold logos. That would be dope. I'm sure someone else has probably already made this suggestion but I didn't take the time to look so I'm just throwing it out there. What y'all think?

Forum category: 

shop