Skip directly to content

Angel VIP Package (shirt, necklace, membership)

Community

• Angel VIP Package (shirt, necklace, membership)
    October 08, 2012

Hey just wondering if some of you ladies packages haven't came also. I've been a member for like 3 months now and it said 6 weeks and it's past that. Then a friend of mine also joined but like a month later and she already got hers... So i'm confused. I don't know if this matters but we don't live that far away from each other either...
    Well, hopefully i'll get it soon.
    <3

angelique_gutierrez's picture
on Oct 8, 2012 - 03:24AM

Hey just wondering if some of you ladies packages haven't came also. I've been a member for like 3 months now and it said 6 weeks and it's past that. Then a friend of mine also joined but like a month later and she already got hers... So i'm confused. I don't know if this matters but we don't live that far away from each other either...
Well, hopefully i'll get it soon.
<3

Forum category: 
rayinasexton's picture

I just Facebooked him, so I'll let you guys knower cause i haven't received mines either. I thought i was the only one

trayc_3's picture

Angelique_Gutierrez,Princesstrey,TADAVIS2106,L A N A,
I just recvd my package a couple of days ago (Oct.) and I became a member in early August 2012
yes it does take a few weeks and I'm a happy Treyangel & I want you to be happy too!!
So lets not bother Trey Songz on Twitter or Facebook concerning Distribution problems this # goes directly to Customer Service. Love you all!!
Here's a Customer Service # 1-212-420-8500 (ARTIST ARENA) that can help you . Smooches!!

angelique_gutierrez's picture

Thanks Ladies...
Well glad to know i'm not the only one... If Trey follows any of you on twitter tell ask him what's going on ;)

princesstangles's picture

i just ben my emails see thare emailing them at fanclubs@artistarena.com
you al email them see what hapn like and if look email got sent tel u when come my sa 6 to 8 week

Tadavis2106's picture

I haven't received mine either. There has to be some way to contact the support staff to see whats the hold up. If anyone knows can you assist us all. thanks :-)

L A N A's picture

Yes I have not received my Trey Angel's Package either and it has been 9 months, so I just gave up on it. I still love you Trey.

princesstangles's picture

i stil not got mind & i got email saing 6week to come and i tolk sumone got thare in 1months so i hopeing my come soon like and i get confuesd & u can email them i think and hope come soon like

shop