Skip directly to content

Angel Welcoming Package

Community

• Angel Welcoming Package
    December 27, 2012

OK so I joined back in the beginning October and it is now the end of December. I still haven't received my package and I'm getting really frustrated, who else has had this problem? What did you do to get it resolved? HELP! :)

victoriasymone's picture
on Dec 27, 2012 - 07:47PM

OK so I joined back in the beginning October and it is now the end of December. I still haven't received my package and I'm getting really frustrated, who else has had this problem? What did you do to get it resolved? HELP! :)

Forum category: 
clair2507342's picture

Please do post the email address, because my package really should have been here!

victoriasymone's picture

DOMONIQUE_CAMPBELL can you post the email addresss for us please? Thanks! :)

victoriasymone's picture

LADY_DASOLVE, when i first signed up, the email they sent had said it takes up to 6-8 weeks so my package should've been here by now -_-

Lady_Dasolve's picture

I here what your saying girl its going on 3 most that I've been waiting on my package. How does it really takes is what I want to know? ?

domonique_campbell's picture

i emailed them and they resent my package

ANGELAWASH99's picture

WHAT EMAIL DID YOU USE..I EMAILED THEM AS WELL AND HAVENT GOTTEN A RESPONSE.

clair2507342's picture

I'm going through the same thing. I also joined in October so I hope mine will be arriving soon! Glad to see I'm not the only one still waiting....

Enchanted Angel's picture

Yeah the shipping company is slow. Took a while for mine to come. You will get it when you least expect it.

ANGELAWASH99's picture

Im going through the same thing right now..I thought my package would be here before christmas because I ordered mine in november...but im glad its not just me..i thought something was wrong.

victoriasymone's picture

Thanks so much!

lise_dormetus's picture

I recently joined so I hope the same thing doesn't happen to me :( I still have 2 weeks until mine will show up so I have a little faith lol. Hopefully yours comes very soon!

TashaYUUP's picture

I had the same problem, i joined last Christmas and it took a few months for it to arrive, i emailed the support i think it was but in the end my package did come dont worry :)

shop