Skip directly to content

ANGELS WITH HEART MISSION-NYC AIDS WALK 2011

• CALLING ALL NYC/NJ ANGELS!

We would love YOU to join TREYS ANGELS NYC/Angels With Heart for this year's AIDS Walk New York, and walk with us on Sunday, May 15th 2011.

AIDS Walk New York, the world’s largest AIDS fundraising event, benefits(GMHC) and over 30 other tri-state area AIDS service organizations.  GMHC is the nation’s oldest and most comprehensive AIDS service organization, serving approximately 15,000 people living with HIV and AIDS and their families each year, and countless more through its prevention and advocacy work locally and nationally.

To learn more about our team’s involvement, or to register directly with me, please contact me at TreysAngelsNYCAW2011@gmail.com or @LILMZSUNSHYNE on Twitter or leave a comment on this message board and  I will give you all of the details about our team and our plan for the day of the event.

Thank you for supporting AIDS Walk New York and for helping us put an end to this epidemic.

**I will post more info as it becomes available to me, if you are interested in walking with us on May 15th please feel free to leave a comment or contact me**

****ATTENTION LADIES: TO REGISTER FOR THE WALK AND WALK WITH TEAM TREYS ANGELS NYC ON MAY 15.2011 PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO TREYSANGELSNYCAW2011@GMAIL.COM INCLUDING YOUR FULL NAME, ADDRESS AND EMAIL ADDRESS or DIRECTLY REGISTER YOURSELF Heres the link to register: http://www.aidswalk.net/newyork - click “Register to Walk” and “Join a Team,” then select our team name from the drop-down menu. Our team name is TEAM TREY'S ANGELS - 0327 ****

Angels with Heart
TWINKLIN ANGEL's picture
on January 20, 2011 - 12:28am
Forum category: 

CALLING ALL NYC/NJ ANGELS!

We would love YOU to join TREYS ANGELS NYC/Angels With Heart for this year's AIDS Walk New York, and walk with us on Sunday, May 15th 2011.

AIDS Walk New York, the world’s largest AIDS fundraising event, benefits(GMHC) and over 30 other tri-state area AIDS service organizations.  GMHC is the nation’s oldest and most comprehensive AIDS service organization, serving approximately 15,000 people living with HIV and AIDS and their families each year, and countless more through its prevention and advocacy work locally and nationally.

To learn more about our team’s involvement, or to register directly with me, please contact me at TreysAngelsNYCAW2011@gmail.com or @LILMZSUNSHYNE on Twitter or leave a comment on this message board and  I will give you all of the details about our team and our plan for the day of the event.

Thank you for supporting AIDS Walk New York and for helping us put an end to this epidemic.

**I will post more info as it becomes available to me, if you are interested in walking with us on May 15th please feel free to leave a comment or contact me**

****ATTENTION LADIES: TO REGISTER FOR THE WALK AND WALK WITH TEAM TREYS ANGELS NYC ON MAY 15.2011 PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO TREYSANGELSNYCAW2011@GMAIL.COM INCLUDING YOUR FULL NAME, ADDRESS AND EMAIL ADDRESS or DIRECTLY REGISTER YOURSELF Heres the link to register: http://www.aidswalk.net/newyork - click “Register to Walk” and “Join a Team,” then select our team name from the drop-down menu. Our team name is TEAM TREY'S ANGELS - 0327 ****

nequa_3's picture

im already going so i hope i see you guys

KeyFrQnz718's picture

Will tweet!!! @TeamTreyVA

JesusIsMySavior's picture

I got it. Thanks!

TWINKLIN ANGEL's picture

HEY LADIES!! I SENT OUT AN EMAIL TO EVERYONE WHO REGISTERED TO WALK WITH THE PLANS FOR SUNDAY. IF YOU DIDNT RECEIVE THE EMAIL, CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY SO I CAN SEND IT TO YOU AND INCLUDE THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU WANT IT SENT TO. CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL! :-)

Oh okay. I'll see if people I know can donate.

TWINKLIN ANGEL's picture

@JesusIsMySavior I'm actually asking all of my friends, family and coworkers to sponsor me, every little bit counts :-)

I registered a few weeks ago. what ways are you going about having people donate?

TWINKLIN ANGEL's picture

All Angels interested in participating in the AIDS WALK taking place on May 15, 2011 please use this link to register as soon as possible (if you are not registered already)
Heres the link to register: http://www.aidswalk.net/newyork -click “Register to Walk” and “Join a Team,” then select our team name from the drop-down menu. Our team name is TEAM TREY'S ANGELS - 0327

B. Jaye's picture

I know you posted this forever ago :) But I just emailed over my info! Would love to be apart!!!

yazlovestrey's picture

I JUST EMAILED YOU. i love the idea :) can't wait!

TWINKLIN ANGEL's picture

Hey Ladies, Im starting to register everyone directly for the walk, all I need is your FULL NAME, ADDRESS, and EMAIL ADDRESS...send me an email at TREYSANGELSNYCAW2011@GMAIL.COM with that info as soon as you can and I will take care of it. Thank you.

evieboo930's picture

I want to go evieboo930@yahoo.com contact me.

MsDaniBaby21's picture

I'm there! Please let me know what I need to do to register :)

ccarty175@yahoo.com's picture

I'll be there! Keep me posted! :)

MsSweetSkittleAngel's picture

YOU KNOW ILL BE THERE YOU CAN CALL ME

5_StarShey's picture

Im actually already going to be there, but i would love to be apart of this w the angels.

Lovesongz_5's picture

I would love to be apart of this

Treysbabe1's picture

I'm all in girl.

hpcmichelle@msn.com's picture

Yes I would love to join you. We need info for registration and rally the Angels together. Can you imagine the exposer to get 100 or more Angels to this event.LETS GO ANGELS!!

KeyFrQnz718's picture

This is simply Awesome. Ihope the Tri State area ~angels~ show up and show out. If I can make it I'll definitly let you know. I will be posting this on my twitter.

with love,
Key
TeamTreyVA

TWINKLIN ANGEL's picture

Thank you ladies for showing interest in this great cause. Can you send me message to the above email with your names and email addresses so I can keep in touch with you as more information comes in?

Da Shy Scorpio's picture

i'm interested

I would love to be involved.

Cookie_3's picture

id like to :)

Photos

See More

videos

See More

Community

See More