Skip directly to content

ANGELS THAT NEVER MET TREY BEFORE !

Community

• ANGELS THAT NEVER MET TREY BEFORE !
    April 16, 2012

HOW COME .. the angels that met trey like 344345453455355 times already are complaining about not meeting him again , and have the nerve to hate on other angels thats met him ONLY ONCE . REALLY!? SERIOUSLY!? , TO ANGELS THAT NEVER MET HIM BEFORE - You are NOT alone , i've never met him either and i have entered every contest , every give-a-way , and still never gotta chance to meet him ! i even gave up hope on meeting him because it just doesnt seem like ima ever meet him ! Its so UNfair to not be able to meet him as many times as the other angels but anywayss my love for him is as big as texas ! [s/o to the texas angels:)] but The day i meet Trey && prayfully get a chance to talk to him 1 on 1 and let him know i feel about him , i can sleep easier at night KNOWING he might not ever remember me afterwards but the thought that I did tell him wassup .. my world is complete :) !

- follow me @ImBrandieStinka

PrettyTall Angel Kan's picture
on Apr 16, 2012 - 10:50PM

HOW COME .. the angels that met trey like 344345453455355 times already are complaining about not meeting him again , and have the nerve to hate on other angels thats met him ONLY ONCE . REALLY!? SERIOUSLY!? , TO ANGELS THAT NEVER MET HIM BEFORE - You are NOT alone , i've never met him either and i have entered every contest , every give-a-way , and still never gotta chance to meet him ! i even gave up hope on meeting him because it just doesnt seem like ima ever meet him ! Its so UNfair to not be able to meet him as many times as the other angels but anywayss my love for him is as big as texas ! [s/o to the texas angels:)] but The day i meet Trey && prayfully get a chance to talk to him 1 on 1 and let him know i feel about him , i can sleep easier at night KNOWING he might not ever remember me afterwards but the thought that I did tell him wassup .. my world is complete :) !

- follow me @ImBrandieStinka

Forum category: 
TriggaLILangel's picture

Oh my god, I completely feel you girl.

calicourtny's picture

I'm waiting for Chapter V so he can tour! Then finally I'ma get me a pic and a hug!!!! If it ain't VIP it's all wrong!

@ lisaleigh31 - HELL YEA , every1 says i need to be with him and i agree with them :)
@treyzw1fey922 - YOUR MOM IS SMART ! i wouldnbt pay $500 either for a basic 5/10 minute lil meet and greet ! girl please , i wish i would spend $500 !
@Nellz - I AGREE , when i meet him i will be so happy !
@Kohesion - Yes i get very jealous when i see those pics lol , but if i know them i congratulate them though.
@Cflame - Yea i been told that before , but i dont be having inside information as i wish i had !
@PLUMPLIPS77078 - Yea ch.5 is gunna be my moment / my night ... i pray !
@MSPLATNIUMANGEL - I got follow a year ago this month ! and really im happy he followed me but he has never tweeted me ! so yea it kinda sucks lol its like not bring noticed still .
@MIND_IS_UNIQUE - yea when i met him i will grab his face and kiss him right on his lips ! i been wanting to since forever , we're gunna have a caked-up moment !

Beautifulgirl92's picture

I BEEN TO CONCERTS BUT MY MOM DIDNT WANNA PAY THE VIP AMOUNT.

lisaleigh30's picture

@LITANEVERSON, You might not be as obsessed as u think since u haven't traveled across seas or states to meet him, you just love him strongly babe, but obsessed not please believe.
@ PrettyTall Angel join the crowd, neva had the pleasure of meeting the man my family basically said I needed to see a psych over becuz of my love for him but Trey doesn't seem that hard to meet, I think its the way you might want to meet him that's difficult. I think that everything happens for certain reasons and at right times in our lives even if we might not agree with tha timing but I don't get into celebrities much, so for me to be at the level I'm with for Trey Songz that says alot about his character and artstry.

NELLZ's picture

the day i meet himwill be the best day ever..thats on the top of my bucket list..and i never have too meet him again just one time will be great for me!!!

Kohesion's picture

You're not alone I haven't met Trey yet either but I will most definitely try for the Chapter V tour, and at least I get followed by him on twitter! But I'm not gonna lie when some Angels post their meet & greet pics as their AVI on twitter I'm a little envious!

CFlame's picture

It's all about location.. I didn't technically "meet" him, but I did run into him after a concert and got his autograph :-) If you go to a show, just hang around after and see if you can find out where he's coming out from. Nobody should hate on anyone meeting him, he cares about ALL his fans♥ I wanna go to a Meet & Greet.. Hopefully I'll have the dough next time he goes on tour ;-) If not, maybe I'll get lucky again lol

plumplips77078's picture

i haven't met him before yet either, but i will make it my mission for his chapter 5 album!!!!!!!

Jessica Servin's picture

i agree with you.. im from texas too been to 4 of his concerts and have not met him once.. its ok i still love him and he still my boo... one day it will happen!!! :)))))))))

andreannawarren's picture

I so agree. I cant even get a follow back on twitter. But i still love him and if i dnt never get to meet him I'll be at every concert when his comes to philly or AC.... If and when i do it'll be a serious dream come

lil_ma_mw03's picture

I agree, thats why i have started a Trey tour fund so i can do the m&g, it was my plan for A2 but my friend backed out but the next one im in there. It will happen for you like everyone has said in due time you will meet him. Never give up on something you feel passionate about

Riah_3's picture

hey i havent met trey either but i will on chapter v tour and im super excited ;)

mind_is_unique's picture

The day I meet trey will be a highlight of my life! Well i atleast can say he's following me on twitter! When I get the right kind of money I will meet trey!

MsPlatniumAngel's picture

I never met trey and to be honest i enjoy looking at other pics of the other angels that have met trey cause i know that i will mee trey sooner or later when its my time jsut like i have not got an follow i guess its not my turn as of yet to get a follow but i will...and i will have the experience everyone else is having....

**markitalovestrey - girl i need that lil 10 minutes too lol , yea i talked to him on saynow a long time
ago and at the OMG tour he shouted me out cuss i was holdin up a big ass poster but yeaa

**MS.SWEETCAKES - yea TEXAS IN THIS THANG :) && yea closest i've been was the Omg tour and saynow !

ebony_printers's picture

***Whoop Whoop Texas Angel Right Here :)*** Omg I feel you. I've never met him either, but congrats to the Angels who have. But in like 2007 I came really close ... but not close enough lol. But it would be nice just to meet him at least once. I still have hope tho lol

MarkitaLovesTrey's picture

I Feel it! i Havent met him Yet i mean he's shouted me out on Ustream and i seen him in concert Up Close but i think when i meet him i want that 1 on 1 .. that couple minutes of bonding lol

TO ALL YALL THAT MET HIM , CONGRATS TO YALL :) TO THE OTHERS THAT HAVENT MET HIM LIKE ME ... SUCKS FOR US LMAO ! I LOVE YOU GIRLS THOUGH !

tiamariecamacho's picture

Is it wrong that I feel the same way about Trey as all his devoted angels however I don't have a desire to meet him in person?!? I have it in my mind that he's human, a simple person doing extraordinary things. Don't get me wrong, I would go above and beyond to attend a concert but I truly have no desire to go above and beyond to meet him for a few minutes, get a hug and/or take a picture. Absolutely no disrespect to anyone who goes out of their way to meet him on more than one occasion, I am simply stating that I wouldn't do it nor would I 'hate' on anyone who would. I think I'd die a happy woman just knowing he loves his fans regardless if we've met.

alexbryant30's picture

i agree wit u on that i have only went 2 1 of his concerts n i didnt get 2 c him up close cuz i couldnt afford the ticket i would love 2 meet him just talk 2 him or take a pic some angels need 2 just b happy n grateful yall got 2 meet him cuz some of us werent so lucky n r realllii wantin 2

Amanda Cano's picture

Ayyeee im a tx angel! but sis dont give up, save up a lil and trust me it will add up. ive only met him once but im already saving now so i can meet him again when he goes back on tour.

SplendidAngel's picture

I totally agree with you. I feel like that too. I do not have money like that where I can drop a stack on him. But, I do have enough to support the next CD that he has and/or maybe a few things from the online store. Sometimes I do feel like giving up because regardless if I meet Trey or not I am still going to support him 1000% for the right things that he does. But, don't get me wrong I would love to have the opportunity to, but if money is an option, then no.

MsNeversonSongz ❀◕‿◕❀'s picture

i havne't met trey as yet and i wont give up wether people make comments ot not keep ur dreams alive if its mean't to be u will meet him if it takes 10 years i know imma meet tremaine neverson one day thats gonna be tha best day of my life yet

msamaris@hotmail.com's picture

I have never meet Trey and more than likely never will because I am a single mother with a house note to take of. My child is number 1 on my list after God. I don't have the funds to pay $500 plus to meet Trey. If it is meant for me to meet Trey it will happen. If I never do it is cool because I know that Trey loves all of his Angels and fans and understands that not all of us can come to every show. But he loves us all the same! And yes I have came across people who have meet him many times that makes me feel kind of bad. I just delete them from my Facebook twitter or what ever. I may never meet any of the Angels but I have respect for all of you and I am happy for the ones who have meet Trey and hope that the ones who have not gotten the chance will one day.

JesusIsMySavior's picture

I know some Angels that have met Trey on several occasions do have a tendency to make those that haven't met Trey or met him one time feel inadequate. Thankfully not all are like that. I was blessed with an opportunity to take a group photo with him so I am happy about that. If it's God's will for me to have another encounter with Trey I would be happy. I know you have entered many contest and you have had some setbacks but I don't think you should give up. Continue to enter contests because that one time you do could be that blessed day. :)

TriggaLILangel's picture

This is so very true. Preach it girl

hilalsimge's picture

I haven't met him yet. I'm happy for those who have and I am looking forward af to meet him :-)

Ms.Keosha PureAngel's picture

Hello Angels, Ok well i met him for like 10 seconds. When I went to a in store event. I mean just to see him up close was special enough for me if i never meet him again, and I blew that I was so shocked and all I could do is smile and wave lol. But that was my first time ever and If I ever do meet him again I will be better at how I handled it. I remember a time before that I stood in line 5 hrs patiently and still didnt get to see him, because people wanted to fight and all. I was so sad that day, then they was pushing people to get in the front of the line, I think if things were handled maturely and in order we would have a nice experience. but I guess not. =(

maytexlovesxyou's picture

I haven't met him either but I am hoping that I get the opportunity to do so someday<3
Someday one day :)

Pages

shop