Skip directly to content

Angels Walking For A Cause (March of Dimes, Atlanta 2011)

Community

• Angels Walking For A Cause (March of Dimes, Atlanta 2011)
    March 01, 2011

Hello My Fellow Angels,

If you are located in a city that is paricipating in The fundraiser for The March of Dimes which takes place in numerous cities across the country, I would like to challenge you (TreysAngels) that has will power and courage to walk for a cause. I, myself will be particiapating in my annual walk for the March of Dimes this is truly a special event that is close to my heart for personal reasons and would like to encourage other Angels that are located in ATLANTA to join me on April 30, 2011 located at Downown Atlanta near The Georgia World Congress Center. If yopu are indeed willing to partake in a life changing oppurtunity and kindly donating or help raise monies for this event please feel free to contact me either Twitter  @MelikeTreySongz or you can personal contact me via email at farrahlove7@yahoo.com please if emailing type in the Subject Line: Angels Walk 4A Cause

Please note that you can participate in any city if you need more info you can log in at http://www.marchforbabies.org For all participates that are located here in the city of ATLANTA I would encourage that we create our own team TreysAngels (if enough peoples join) or we can participate with my employer or any other large particiapting companies like Bank of AMERICA, CIGNA, FedEx, UNITED and many others (contact me for more info).

Last, if enough of TreysAngels partake in this event it would mean great pleasure to have a uniformed team. Someone with suggestions on t-shirts/shorts or we can wear our TreysAngels Pink/White Tee please Angels don't over look this chance there are babies that are in need to a a healthy new start..Thank You 

Yours Truly,

Treys Pretty Angel Farrah 

SanFarrah's picture
on Mar 1, 2011 - 01:03PM

Hello My Fellow Angels,

If you are located in a city that is paricipating in The fundraiser for The March of Dimes which takes place in numerous cities across the country, I would like to challenge you (TreysAngels) that has will power and courage to walk for a cause. I, myself will be particiapating in my annual walk for the March of Dimes this is truly a special event that is close to my heart for personal reasons and would like to encourage other Angels that are located in ATLANTA to join me on April 30, 2011 located at Downown Atlanta near The Georgia World Congress Center. If yopu are indeed willing to partake in a life changing oppurtunity and kindly donating or help raise monies for this event please feel free to contact me either Twitter  @MelikeTreySongz or you can personal contact me via email at farrahlove7@yahoo.com please if emailing type in the Subject Line: Angels Walk 4A Cause

Please note that you can participate in any city if you need more info you can log in at http://www.marchforbabies.org For all participates that are located here in the city of ATLANTA I would encourage that we create our own team TreysAngels (if enough peoples join) or we can participate with my employer or any other large particiapting companies like Bank of AMERICA, CIGNA, FedEx, UNITED and many others (contact me for more info).

Last, if enough of TreysAngels partake in this event it would mean great pleasure to have a uniformed team. Someone with suggestions on t-shirts/shorts or we can wear our TreysAngels Pink/White Tee please Angels don't over look this chance there are babies that are in need to a a healthy new start..Thank You 

Yours Truly,

Treys Pretty Angel Farrah 

Forum category: 
nsworsham@yahoo.com's picture

SanFarrah's picture

NiNi InfatuatedAngel's picture

NiNi InfatuatedAngel's picture

Shimmer_Lis's picture

TEETIMME's picture

BabyGirlG's picture

shop