Skip directly to content

Any Angels in the Seattle area???

Community

• Any Angels in the Seattle area???
    September 27, 2012

Hi ladies! I recently relocated to Seattle and wanted to know if there's a group of fans in this area [I was living in Texas previously where we had the Houston Angels [hi ladies!!!] So yea, just trying to reconnecting with fans in this area! Thanks in advance!!

_NicoleJ_'s picture
on Sep 27, 2012 - 10:04PM

Hi ladies! I recently relocated to Seattle and wanted to know if there's a group of fans in this area [I was living in Texas previously where we had the Houston Angels [hi ladies!!!] So yea, just trying to reconnecting with fans in this area! Thanks in advance!!

Forum category: 
ILOVEUTREMAINE's picture

Sorry I didn't even know you responded right after I reply to you. I've been live in the Washington state for almost 3years and he haven't come in this state for tour. I think he came to Seattle last August for promotion for Chapter V but that be about it.

ILOVEUTREMAINE's picture

I'm not in the Seattle. But I live in Washington State.

_NicoleJ_'s picture

cool! I just moved here 3 months ago. So far I'm liking it but it sucks that Trey isnt coming this way on his next tour. Has he come to Washington state on his previous tours?

[]
[{"parent":{"title":"Get on the list!","body":" Get exclusive information about STARTER SITE tour dates, video premieres and special announcements ","field_newsletter_id":"6010047","field_label_list_id":"50","field_display_rates":"0","field_preview_mode":"false","field_lbox_height":"","field_lbox_width":"","field_toaster_timeout":"60000","field_toaster_position":"From Top","field_turnkey_height":"1000"}}]

shop