Skip directly to content

Anyone else have this problem?

Community

• Anyone else have this problem?
    November 21, 2012

I ordered my new Trey's Angels package on October 1st, it's been 8 weeks and I still have not received my package. I live in the USA and it said it normally takes 4-6 weeks. :( Did anyone else have that problem?

TVargo09's picture
on Nov 21, 2012 - 03:40PM

I ordered my new Trey's Angels package on October 1st, it's been 8 weeks and I still have not received my package. I live in the USA and it said it normally takes 4-6 weeks. :( Did anyone else have that problem?

Forum category: 
xxmizz2003xx's picture

Wow this sucks! I ordered mine Oct 18th...still nothing either...

TVargo09's picture

RayinaSexton - you ordered yours in MARCH?! Oh my goodness! I mean I'm being patient since I love Trey so much, haha. But I just feel like if they're going to be late they should at least send us an email or something letting us know! & there isn't even a tracker or anything to look it up. It makes me a little worried about ordering anything else from the site because I don't know when I'll receive it. :(

christinagaston2u's picture

i ordered mine in october to and i still have not recieved mine either. :( :(... also my bestfriend signed up last year and hers took a very long time to come to.

Ravishing Aset's picture

Ok do I'm not thee only one I ordered mines at the beginning of this month..

princesstangles's picture

hey angels this will be email all send sumthink aks whare it is sorit it out
>> contact us at memberships@treysangels.com and we’ll help you sort it out.<<

breezygurl23's picture

im still waiting on mine too :(

rayinasexton's picture

i ordered mines in march and still have yet to receive it! :(

carameljoy2005's picture

I ordered mine at the end of October, and just received a package today. However, they screwed up by sending me the "renewal" angel package instead of the first timer angel package. Therefore, they forgot my freaking treys angel shirt. Heated!!!

victoriasymone's picture

omg! i'm glad you posted this...i thought i was the only one still waiting on mine, i ordered mine in october as well

TVargo09's picture

Oh okay, well since quite a few of us are still waiting maybe they are just a little behind, hopefully. I'm just getting so anxious. Lol.

Desireedllanos's picture

I ordered mine in October too & am a lil concerned but my area was hit by Hurricaine Sandy so... I don't know, I was thinking it was because of that; but who knows I guess :(

TeamTreyJA's picture

yup i ordered mine in september as well and i live in jamaica and i still am yet to receive mine

lexx321's picture

I have the same problem. And I ordered mine in September :(

TVargo09's picture

Oh No. :( I hope it comes through

shop