Skip directly to content

April 12th Amplified

Community

• April 12th Amplified
    April 11, 2013

I'm venting on the fact that I feel a little frustrated. I have been trying to win tickets to see Trey this Friday. Been calling Amp Radio and I guess I can say I have gottten a little closer to winning. I feel like my days been been next to the radio, just listening and calling like crazy when they cue us to call. I am exhausted! I also sent Trey messages on The Angel Network.. Four messages to be exact. I know that all the Angels are competing. It's crazy, I feel like this isn't gonna happen. All I know is that I have tried! I feel like I just need to give up on this competition. I never do this, I never go crazy on competitions, I always go with what is safe, buying the ticket, but since I didn't get to get them I am doing this. I don't know how the winners are chosen on TAN, so I wish I knew what else to do! Anyways, I just had to share that.

Lore_Lopez's picture
on Apr 11, 2013 - 02:43AM

I'm venting on the fact that I feel a little frustrated. I have been trying to win tickets to see Trey this Friday. Been calling Amp Radio and I guess I can say I have gottten a little closer to winning. I feel like my days been been next to the radio, just listening and calling like crazy when they cue us to call. I am exhausted! I also sent Trey messages on The Angel Network.. Four messages to be exact. I know that all the Angels are competing. It's crazy, I feel like this isn't gonna happen. All I know is that I have tried! I feel like I just need to give up on this competition. I never do this, I never go crazy on competitions, I always go with what is safe, buying the ticket, but since I didn't get to get them I am doing this. I don't know how the winners are chosen on TAN, so I wish I knew what else to do! Anyways, I just had to share that.

Forum category: 

shop