Skip directly to content

Atlantic City!

Community

• Atlantic City!
    August 13, 2013

Alright, who all is going to the House of Blues in Atlantic City show, August 24th?!?! My tiny white girl self is gonna be there!! :D First concert of Treys and I am beyond excited!!!! Met him last August at a M&G in Philly and cried like a baby! Any tips on how early to get there for general admission!? Also, what can I do to stand out to Trey!?! It would be very much appreciated! Thanks angels! <3

LitaNeverson's picture
on Aug 13, 2013 - 05:24PM

Alright, who all is going to the House of Blues in Atlantic City show, August 24th?!?! My tiny white girl self is gonna be there!! :D First concert of Treys and I am beyond excited!!!! Met him last August at a M&G in Philly and cried like a baby! Any tips on how early to get there for general admission!? Also, what can I do to stand out to Trey!?! It would be very much appreciated! Thanks angels! <3

Forum category: 
pebbles_6's picture

Im goingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LitaNeverson's picture

I think there's going to be a lot of Angels there!! Can't wait to meet everyone!

shop