Skip directly to content

ATTENTION ALL FANS/ANGELS

Community

• ATTENTION ALL FANS/ANGELS
    March 24, 2011

HELLO EVERYONE!
    OPERATION TSUNAMI RELIEF DRIVE
    For those that would like to help those effected/affected by the Tsunami:
    While Red Cross donations sound nice, it just doesn't feel like enough. So, I wanted to inform you all on a way you can be a little more proactive, if you so desire. A friend's husband's friend lives on one of the air bases is running a drive. The Japanese people are in dire need of a lot of things. If you feel so inclined, you can send a package to my friend, Lauren's friend, here (list of items needed are to follow shortly):Stephanie Dolby Tsunami Relief Drive Yokota AB PSC 78 Box 2627APO, AP 96326They are in need of adult and child sized hats, gloves, socks, light blankets (i realize those are hard to send), food items that are not likely to mold in transit, flashlights with the corresponding batteries, extra batteries, double A batteries, masks (the mouth and nose covering ones), toothbrushes, medicine (advil, tylenol). If you can think of it, they probably need it. If you want to send something, but don't have money (and happen to be a teacher or have children) then "we love you Japan, thinking of you" types of notes are also appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to read this!Also, the shipping should cost less since it is going to a military base.
    OR YOU CAN JUST SEND A CARD TO LET THEM KNOW YOU CARE!
    THANK YOU FOR ANY HELP IN ADVANCE!

#TenaciousAngel
    @MTee10

TEETIMME's picture
on Mar 24, 2011 - 01:31PM

HELLO EVERYONE!
OPERATION TSUNAMI RELIEF DRIVE
For those that would like to help those effected/affected by the Tsunami:
While Red Cross donations sound nice, it just doesn't feel like enough. So, I wanted to inform you all on a way you can be a little more proactive, if you so desire. A friend's husband's friend lives on one of the air bases is running a drive. The Japanese people are in dire need of a lot of things. If you feel so inclined, you can send a package to my friend, Lauren's friend, here (list of items needed are to follow shortly):Stephanie Dolby Tsunami Relief Drive Yokota AB PSC 78 Box 2627APO, AP 96326They are in need of adult and child sized hats, gloves, socks, light blankets (i realize those are hard to send), food items that are not likely to mold in transit, flashlights with the corresponding batteries, extra batteries, double A batteries, masks (the mouth and nose covering ones), toothbrushes, medicine (advil, tylenol). If you can think of it, they probably need it. If you want to send something, but don't have money (and happen to be a teacher or have children) then "we love you Japan, thinking of you" types of notes are also appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to read this!Also, the shipping should cost less since it is going to a military base.
OR YOU CAN JUST SEND A CARD TO LET THEM KNOW YOU CARE!
THANK YOU FOR ANY HELP IN ADVANCE!

#TenaciousAngel
@MTee10

Forum category: 
TEETIMME's picture

shop