Skip directly to content

AWH BENEFIT CONCERT

Community

• AWH BENEFIT CONCERT
    November 26, 2012

Trey not sure what happened but the xumanni site wnt to blank screen & said they couldnt connect me to the concert , i have tried several times to go back into site i have tried for past 37 minutes & it wont show it , i paid for it the 24th thats not the issue though, issue is whats going on with their site , went from event paid for enjoy the show to blank screen that says couldnt connect & i see that others had same problem , well if is recorded please send the link to my email , Pammybear1971@yahoo.com , glad was only 1.99 & is going to good cause .still Luv ya tho but them people need to realize u have alot of people & they need to accomodate whats needed . :)

Pammybear1971's picture
on Nov 26, 2012 - 12:57AM

Trey not sure what happened but the xumanni site wnt to blank screen & said they couldnt connect me to the concert , i have tried several times to go back into site i have tried for past 37 minutes & it wont show it , i paid for it the 24th thats not the issue though, issue is whats going on with their site , went from event paid for enjoy the show to blank screen that says couldnt connect & i see that others had same problem , well if is recorded please send the link to my email , Pammybear1971@yahoo.com , glad was only 1.99 & is going to good cause .still Luv ya tho but them people need to realize u have alot of people & they need to accomodate whats needed . :)

Forum category: 
melaniesaunders@verizon.net's picture

It worked out yall great show and mama april suprised her big baby with a birthday cake at the end and have everybody sing to him i thought he was gonna cry again but he did good he did get a lil cute and start blushing and acting shy it was adorable and once again even though trey killed it as ususal his mommy stole the show at the end because we got to see that cute innocent loving relationship they have as mother and son too adorable for words she is the only one that can turn mr steal your girl into a shy blushing lil boy again for real yall.

ChantaeAmbitiousGurlSmith's picture

I had the exact same problem. I tried logging on about 15 mins before the show started and i was getting an error message but when 9pm hit, i still couldn't log on. I tried from my phone tablet and my computer. After 45 mins i gave up. I logged on again around 10:40 to see if anything changed and i still couldn't get access. I know it was only $1.99, but i wanted to see it. If this show was recorded i would really appreciate the link or something being emailed to me. This is a great cause, but i want to receive what i was promised, a good show.

ritayvette31's picture

Yea I'm having the same problem, I'm getting an error message code and then I get kicked out of the site. When I log in it says that "we are having problems with playback. We apologize for any inconvenience." So not upset with you, but I would HIGHLY recommend that you NOT use this site anymore. it's been about an hour Chicago time since I tried to log in and I"m still nowhere. At this point I have to give up and go to bed because I have to work in the morning, but I hope you get everything worked out.

shop