Skip directly to content

Being a young fan

Community

• Being a young fan
    August 21, 2012

Being a young fan of Trey's means so much to me even though it might be inappropriate to listen to some of his sexual songs. I do listen to them sometimes but I make sure that it doesn't influence me in any negative way given that i am a young fan. Truthfully, i dont care much about his sexual songs although I do support him in everything he does as to the events in his career. He is truly an amazing artist and person and I feel that even though I am young I can definitely reach out to him as a fan. I love all his soul touching music, his angelic voice, the fact that he knows all his fans love him and he trying to give all his fans love back. I love him so much and i do thank God for someone so incredible who could show this much love to people he doesn't even know so well. I send a million blessings to him for a great and successful career.

Brigid Kessie's picture
on Aug 21, 2012 - 02:05AM

Being a young fan of Trey's means so much to me even though it might be inappropriate to listen to some of his sexual songs. I do listen to them sometimes but I make sure that it doesn't influence me in any negative way given that i am a young fan. Truthfully, i dont care much about his sexual songs although I do support him in everything he does as to the events in his career. He is truly an amazing artist and person and I feel that even though I am young I can definitely reach out to him as a fan. I love all his soul touching music, his angelic voice, the fact that he knows all his fans love him and he trying to give all his fans love back. I love him so much and i do thank God for someone so incredible who could show this much love to people he doesn't even know so well. I send a million blessings to him for a great and successful career.

Forum category: 

shop