Skip directly to content

Can anyone tell me how these meet and greets work

Community

• Can anyone tell me how these meet and greets work
    November 23, 2012

Hi I am going to the December 15th concert in VA beach. My first Trey concert and my first ever meet and greet. My friend was booking a limo for me for the concert since I am coming from VA beach to Hampton. He got it pu drop off 7:30 left it about 12:00 pu to return home. Question is when and where is the meet and greet usually. As I was reading over the posts Some where suggesting that It may be at a hotel or some alternate place? I was under the impression it was at the colessium itself after the concert.

A_Marie_2012's picture
on Nov 23, 2012 - 03:26PM

Hi I am going to the December 15th concert in VA beach. My first Trey concert and my first ever meet and greet. My friend was booking a limo for me for the concert since I am coming from VA beach to Hampton. He got it pu drop off 7:30 left it about 12:00 pu to return home. Question is when and where is the meet and greet usually. As I was reading over the posts Some where suggesting that It may be at a hotel or some alternate place? I was under the impression it was at the colessium itself after the concert.

Forum category: 
ebony_printers's picture

I have a question.? I'm in Dallas but I was wondering how do I go about getting tickets for the M&G.? This is my first Trey Songz concert ever so I'm new at how all this works.? Any help would be great..Thanks in advance ^_^

alwayzTREqua's picture

The tickets will be at "Will Call" (I think that was the only option) double check your receipt from AXS tho and it should tell you. I know my m&g tickets are at will call and u just have to go, show id and credit card and pick up the tickets

ebony_printers's picture

So I'll have to purchase the regular tickets 1st then get the M&G tickets.? I'm sorry, I'm just a little confused and want to make sure I do everything correctly lol...

alwayzTREqua's picture

Lol no maam each m&g package comes with 1 front row ticket & the other stuff that's in the package too

ebony_printers's picture

Ohhh Ok lol I got it. Thank you so so so much for clearing things up for me girl, I really appreciate it. *^▁^*

alwayzTREqua's picture

No problem: ))

iBeLikeYuuup's picture

When I met Trey at his show it was before the concert. I think we had to be there like 2 and a half hours before the show started. If you aren't sure though, call up to the place you're going to see him .. they should have details for you.

MzNinda's picture

the meet and greet was at the same place as the concert, its just right before the show.

A_Marie_2012's picture

Thanks for the info. By the way I love the pic of you two! Yawl look so cute! ;-)

E.NeversonBaby's picture

The I just went to the one for oakland. And the meet and greet was before the concert.

A_Marie_2012's picture

Thanks for the heads up. Was that picture taken in oakland that night?

jchemise's picture

Was it at the concert venue or another location?

shop