Skip directly to content

Discussions

There are 263 posts in this forum. Start a new thread.
  • Atlantic Records's picture
    We Want to Hear from You! Started by Atlantic Records

In an effort to give the TreySongz.com community a single place to voice feedback, opinions, ideas, and requests on anything from site support issues to suggestions on Trey Songz merchandise and anything in between, we've created a new "Feedback and Suggestions" category. We will be checking this section regularly and look forward to hearing from you.

ATTN ANGELS: If you have questions about your Trey's Angels membership, welcome package or fan club events/ticketing you should reach out to memberships@treysangels.com. Be sure to include the name and email associated with your membership.

Category: Feedback And Suggestions Replies: 2,354 Last Reply: 4 days 17 hours ago
  • flakyKali's picture
    gamma blue 11s Started by flakyKali

We are responsible ourselves. VILLAINS, HEROES ARE GONEBarring one or two mishaps and a restive crowd at a rain-soaked mass memorial in Johannesburg, the hastily arranged 10 days of mourning for Madiba, the clan name by which Mandela was affectionately known, passed off smoothly and with dignity. Confounding the doom and gloom predictions of a tiny minority of white right-wingers, his death caused no mass hysteria, people still turned up to work and the feared race war failed to materialize.
    We are working with the Iraqi government to support those tribes in every possible way. STREET FIGHTINGIn Ramadi, military anti-terrorist teams were fighting al Qaeda militants in the streets after tribesmen asked for help from the army, which had been deployed only on the outskirts of the city, tribal sources said. The Lady Bears 12-1, 2-0 Big 12 have also won 42 consecutive conference games, and the <a href=http://www.ajordanfootwear.com/><b>cheap jordan 4 green glow</b></a> conference streak is 51 in a row when including their three consecutive league tournament championships. But Putin said the amnesty was not drafted with the Greenpeace activists or Pussy Riot in mind. Details include two chest flap button pockets, cotton dobby cloth elbow patches an inner lining crafted from blended cotton/linen dobby. Available in navy, black or birch stripes, the Ikkuma Flannel is available now through Coldsmokes online store. Russia approved four rounds of U. N. Some are engaged in an effort to halt our fast growth. Severely low wind chills are a serious threat to the human body. In a back-an
    d-forth fourth quarter, the 49ers 13-4 threw the final punch. Our requests for additional information which could prove the Syrian government involvement in the use of chemical weapons were ignored by Washington, Russian U. N. Ambassador Vitaly Churkin told reporters after a closed-door meeting on chief U. N. chemical arms investigator Ake Sellstrom's final report. Churkin said allegations about Syrian government involvement in chemical attacks, including an August 21 sarin gas attack that killed hundreds of people, were not persuasive.
    He added that <a href=http://www.ajordanfootwear.com/><b>concord 11s restock</b></a> Moscow viewed the August 21 incident as a massive provocation by rebels aiming to oust President Bashar al-Assad. Finished off with metal eyelets, and laser-etched tongue labels, these shoes are already available through VANS OTW authorized dealers across the nation, such as PREMIER in Grand Rapids, Michigan. About 20 minutes later the shooting started and people started running towards town, said Animu Afekuru, who lives in the neighborhood. Reporting by Arshad Mohammed; Editing by Chizu NomiyamaDrivers can record up to 13 hours of driving time. EAST RUTHERFORD, N. J. Gunbattles erupted on Sunday night between army factions, split along ethnic lines, focused around two army barracks next to the capital in what the government called a coup attempt. I don't think the BOJ will rush in easing, given the economy is on track and how its forecasts already take into account the tax hike impact, said Nishioka of RBS. Of course, the BOJ <a href=http://www.ajordanfootwear.com/><b>fear 4s for sale</b></a> may act if external factors, such as a yen spike, hit business sent
    <p>Related Articles:</p><ul><li><a href="http://www.ajordanfootwear.com/"><strong>cheap jordan 4 green glow</strong></a></li><li><a href="http://www.ajordanfootwear.com/"><strong>concord 11s restock</strong></a></li><li><a href="http://www.ajordanfootwear.com/"><strong>fear 4s for sale</strong></a></li></ul>
    The fighting has revived memories of the factionalism in the 1990s within the Sudan People's Liberation Movement - the group that fought Sudan's army in the north for two decades. Maritime security will feature prominently in Kerry's talks with President Benigno Aquino, as it did on his stop in Vietnam. Another retailer, Neiman Marcus, disclosed on Friday that it was warned about a possible breach in mid-December and that an outside forensics firm confirmed a breach on January 1, saying it found evidence that some payment card data may have been compromised. Mahoney said mittens are better than <a href=http://www.ajordanfootwear.com/><b>jordan 11 aqua for sale</b></a> gloves, layers of dry clothing are best, and anyone who gets wet needs to get inside.
    When we think New Balance 998, you know what comes to our minds first, but there is a lot of other fresh formulas of the silhouette out there. But Indian television networks, citing unnamed sources, reported that the removal was one of several retaliatory measures that India planned to take. Avery Bradley had 24 points for the Celtics, on their longest losing streak since dropping a franchise-record 18 straight games in 2007.
    This month the UN. Noel Canning and it is backers say the administration has ignored the original intent of the Constitution's drafters, who included the recess appointments clause to ensure the government could continue to function when the Senate was in recess for months at a time and senators would travel to Washington on horseback. Prosecutors say he was released from a prison Monday, about a week after a magistrate refused his request to be freed on bond.
    They cautioned that the water may stI will have a slight licorice-type odor, raising the anxieties of <a href=http://www.ajordanfootwear.com/><b>cheap gamma blue 11</b></a> some who believed it was stI will contaminated. MOSCOW Russia may buy $3 million worth of two-year Ukrainian Eurobonds at 5 percent interest by the end of the week, Russia's finance minister said, after Moscow agreed a $15-bI million bailout for Kiev. AP NFL website: www.
    Whilst there is a possibility the alleged comments in relation to the SAS's involvement in the deaths may have been made, there is no credible evidence to support a theory that such claims had any basis in fact, police said in a statement. Jacquie Tucker Braun, 44, was undaunted by a forecast for temperatures below zero F when the Packers match up with the San Francisco 49ers at 3: 40 PM CST (2140 GMT). Hultman said cold winds ice up the nozzles, slow the water streams and blow an icy mist onto the firefighters. And cornerbacks Aqib Talib and Kyle Arrington have been playing hurt. Family members found the children together inside the chest, which had a lid that could only be opened from the outside. But I believe that with a bit more research, I probably would not have gotten ripped off with fake sneakers. If you do have to turn to a reseller, protect yourself by checking out <a href=http://www.ajordanfootwear.com/><b>gamma blue 11s</b></a> this legit check on the Gamma Blue Air Jordan 11. I am officially withdrawing from the University of Oregon to pursue a professional ca
    <p>Related Articles:</p><ul><li><a href="http://www.ajordanfootwear.com/"><strong>jordan 11 aqua for sale</strong></a></li><li><a href="http://www.ajordanfootwear.com/"><strong>cheap gamma blue 11</strong></a></li><li><a href="http://www.ajordanfootwear.com/"><strong>gamma blue 11s</strong></a></li></ul>

Category: Feedback And Suggestions Replies: 0
  • Deborah Semper's picture
    TRIGGA CD Started by NightNurse96

Just wanted to say I love the creativity of the new CD cover . Like the T stance representing T for Trey. I can't wait to hear what you have on the up coming CD . Chapter 5 was sweet , let's see if you can top this one. I have confidence that this CD will be just as good. I wouldn't be surprise if you have a little nasty in the new CD, it wouldn't be Trey with out it. Love and admire your hard work too please your Angels.

Category: Feedback And Suggestions Replies: 1 Last Reply: 1 month 1 week ago
  • IDCWUTAM73's picture
    Photo being misused Started by IDCWUTAM73

I came across someone using mr Songz photo on a gay site, and wanted to know if this is legal? The person Says IT IS THEIR PIC...Let me know what can be done about this...A Fan!

• MZ V's picture
    Feb 14 Tics Started by MZ V

So disappointed. Unfortunately, I just learned about the concert at MGM Grand in Connecticut, and went online to get tics. The best available at this point is in the QQ section. I cannot even phantom going to a concert to see Mr. Songz, trying to look over heads way back from the QQ section. I need to be at least in the first ten rows. Seems that the only time I can get good tics to see Mr. Songz is at the Essence festival, but missed out on that for 2014, because all the good tics are already sold out.

Feeling so disappointed.

• rachelmccormack's picture
    UK Started by Rachel

Can we just get trey to the uk please, need to meet my man x

• kfrancis277's picture
    Angel Help Please! Started by kfrancis277

SO I'm an Angel, and I haven't noticed anything special with it. I can see videos, etc.; however, I still haven't seen any meet and greet specialties. If so, where can I find this information? THanks angels!

Category: Feedback And Suggestions Replies: 3 Last Reply: 9 months 2 weeks ago
  • MEGIELICIOUS's picture
    Trey group in South Africa Started by MEAGAN STEENEKAMP

Hey there,just wanna find out how to like start a trey angels group in South Africa?....Do i have to start it myself or is there a procedure i should follow?...

Thanks Meagan

Category: Feedback And Suggestions Replies: 2 Last Reply: 9 months 3 weeks ago
  • girlswagsohard's picture
    What brings me passion Started by girlswagsohard

Ok without being too freaky I can way what brings me pleasure...well the thing that brings me pleasure is trey songs...her has the kind of music that connects with me and a body that speaks to me...if I didn't have a trey songz on my life I would go crazy...there is one more thing...powerful, long, cool sex gives me a lot of pleasure....I have my own little fantasies like everybody else...well that is all

• crbermudez72's picture
    Invented Sex Video Started by crbermudez72

Is there anybody out there that can please please PLEASE tell me what kind of sunglasses trey is wearing in the I Invented Sex video!? I've been looking everywhere!!

• April_divine's picture
    Come visit the Paradise Honolulu Hawaii Started by April_divine

Hey Trey,
    I'm such a huge fan of yours and I'm still waiting for the day for you to come visit and have your show in Hawaii. I will definitely be in the front row when that time comes.
    God bless!!

Your Hawaiian Princess,
    April_divine

• bdaygift's picture
    Birthday gift for my friend Started by bdaygift

Hey guys

Im trying to make my friend an awesome bday gift, and that's why I need your help.
    She is a huge Angel, and it would mean the world to her but also to me if Trey would just write a simple message or anything, so I can surprise her.
    Do you guys know how to help me for this?
    I know its hard but I wanna try it.

Thank you for reading this

Love

• Real Rnb forever's picture
    How Did she manage That! Started by Real Rnb forever

I'm really curious about this whole video girl thing. I've seen so many trey video's with women in them who are for lack of a better word are "regular" i am not hating I think its wonderful that these women are getting the the chance not only to work with Trey but follow they're dreams, but I am as pretty if not more than the girls chosen for these video's, hell I have friends who are as well. So my question is how are they making it to the point that they are chosen for his video's or any high profile artist for that matter, and where do I start? Is it who you know?

Category: Feedback And Suggestions Replies: 8 Last Reply: 1 year 2 months ago
  • missbrooklyn12's picture
    treys angels vip club Started by missbrooklyn12

i have been trying since feb 1 to sign up for the treys angels vip club. treysangels.com is not working. there is no way to select what membership you want,there is no way to enter your credit/debit card number to pay for membership. when is the treysangels.com website going to be fixed? i want to support trey and be a treys angel,but i cant since the site is not working. i would appreciate any help with becoming a treys angel.

Category: Feedback And Suggestions Replies: 6 Last Reply: 1 year 3 months ago
  • EBrezzy's picture
    A letter to Trey Songz Started by EBrezzy

Hey Trey. I've been wanting to become a Trey Angel for along time, but my family and friends say that I'm too old to be in love with you. I have been a fan of yours since you first came out. You were just as cute as you could be. But now your a grown ass fine man I might say so myself. Your music and video's helped me out on days where I was just lost. I am a cancer, stroke and heartache surviour all at the at of 42 years old. I am truly blessed. I would put on your music at the hospital and my family would bring me posters of you to look at.

Pages

shop