Skip directly to content

Discussions

There are 115 posts in this forum. Start a new thread.
  • UnCommonAngel's picture
    Hello Started by UnCommonAngel

Hey New Trey's Angel I Join want to show my Love to Trey Songz so I will love to learn more about so if any body can help me out

Category: Angels with Heart Replies: 0
  • Marly_2's picture
    Trip to Portugal Started by Marly

hello trey. when do you come to Portugal? what I want is to know you more and I'm dying for that to happen. I have already sent Menssagens, and other reviews but never heard back. I just do not want to miss the opportunity of seeing you if one day you come here really. They said you were going to Club29 in corroios is this true? I would like to know the date. I know there are many questions but from what I saw of the information about your coming to Portugal does not have much fear of acomnpanhar near your arrival.

• Melly Castillo's picture
    Trey Started by Melly Castillo

Trey is A guy i admire his hadsome nice person.Since i was Small i would hear all his music none stop and i still do. Im his Fan I dont say his Number 1 fan because theres alot of people out there that think they are his #1 fan. But trey i still love him. Im just !7 and his my idol i look up to him. His music and everything. TREY I LOVE YOU!!!!

• anyiah's picture
    I LUV YHUEE TREYY SONGZ Started by anyiah

TREY SONGZ I BEEN LOVING HIM EVERY SINCE I WAS 5 YEARS OLDD....WHENIS YOUR NEXT CONCERT...LUV YHUEE TREY SONGZ

• sabrina_dawkins's picture
    London Hammersmith SOOOOONNN Started by Sabrina

How has the tour been so far? Does anyone have any favourite parts? Did anyone do a meet and greet, I have one for London and am super excited but don't know what to expect......need some expert Info?

Sabrina xx

• kikibhadd143's picture
    trey songz Started by kikibhadd143

I love trey songz music it comes from the heart and the chapter 5 CD was amazing and is still is thank u for creating great music and I love being your Angel

• Gorgeous La'Tina's picture
    Angels with Hearts Started by Gorgeous La'Tina

I love Trey & his music..!
    Trey is very gorgeous & I can listen to his music all the time!

• Trumonica's picture
    dear trey Started by Tru'

i was sitting here looking at your videos on youtube and i decided that i wish you would come to fort worth tx so i could see you.my mom wont buy tickets so im stuck I LOVE U ND I HOPE YOU COME OUT HERE OR atleast call me TRU' is the name

• Trumonica's picture
    dear trey Started by Tru'

i was sitting here looking at your videos on youtube and i decided that i wish you would come to fort worth tx so i could see you.my mom wont buy tickets so im stuck I LOVE U ND I HOPE YOU COME OUT HERE OR atleast call me TRU' is the name

• angelsecrets8's picture
    Realness Started by angelsecrets8

I just wanted to create a discussion about realness. I feel that we live in a day and age and a generation where it is rare to find someone real. Someone not afraid to speak what's on their heart and to speak truth into a world that seems so jaded. This topic is about speaking truth and being comfortable to say what is real..

• kfrancis277's picture
    Recent Angel Missions? Started by kfrancis277

I am a new angel! I haven't seen any, but what are the most recent angel missions? Where do you find if there are any angel missions? Thank you!

• bonafidegurl25's picture
    how to win treys heart Started by bonafidegurl25

well baby u seem like u need a real woman that will love u with agapes love. relationships are very tricky because gurls see a guy like u and try to use u for ur fame. well daddy i will make love to ur whole entity. i will cook,clean,and run ur bath water and give u sweet luvin everyday and night. well boo u know i love u u dont have to search any where else so when u are through sowin all ur oats i will be here ive been waiting 4 u since the age of 15. luv ur babygurl.

• gabriellepinnock's picture
    ilove ur songs ur my inspiration Started by gabriellepinnock

you are always doing ur best keep up the good work

Pages

shop