Skip directly to content

Chapter V Concert-LA, CA

Community

• Chapter V Concert-LA, CA
    November 26, 2012

The Chapter V tour for Los Angeles was beyond what I expected. Every performance was done with more than 100%. I am more than happy that I got my floor seats and decided to invite my cousin for a bday/graduation gift. She had a bomb time, as well. I was shocked and pleased to find out that a part of the proceeds from each ticket was donated to Trey's charity. That was a beautiful thing in itself and a blessing.

I LOVED every last minute of that show and my voice is beyond horse right now but it was so worth it. This was my first Trey Songz concert but you better believe that I will be at every one that follows (Bay Area or Los Angeles). Thanks Trey for a priceless show and experience. I will most definitely have a front row seat next time though. TRUST!!!

msmonie's picture
on Nov 26, 2012 - 03:44AM

The Chapter V tour for Los Angeles was beyond what I expected. Every performance was done with more than 100%. I am more than happy that I got my floor seats and decided to invite my cousin for a bday/graduation gift. She had a bomb time, as well. I was shocked and pleased to find out that a part of the proceeds from each ticket was donated to Trey's charity. That was a beautiful thing in itself and a blessing.

I LOVED every last minute of that show and my voice is beyond horse right now but it was so worth it. This was my first Trey Songz concert but you better believe that I will be at every one that follows (Bay Area or Los Angeles). Thanks Trey for a priceless show and experience. I will most definitely have a front row seat next time though. TRUST!!!

Forum category: 

shop