Skip directly to content

Chapter V Dec. 28 Show (Birmingham,Ala)

Community

• Chapter V Dec. 28 Show (Birmingham,Ala)
    October 24, 2012

Are there in Angels here that are planning to go to the Dec 28th show in Birmingham ALA.? I'm waiting for these tix to go on sale I will be attending this show and I want to make it a wonderful experience. I would like to also use this as a way to meet more Angels and to get together and celebrate with Trey on his Amazing Journey. Soooo....? Who's Going?

Vida Babii's picture
on Oct 24, 2012 - 09:02AM

Are there in Angels here that are planning to go to the Dec 28th show in Birmingham ALA.? I'm waiting for these tix to go on sale I will be attending this show and I want to make it a wonderful experience. I would like to also use this as a way to meet more Angels and to get together and celebrate with Trey on his Amazing Journey. Soooo....? Who's Going?

Forum category: 
Natassaja10's picture

I got my tickets, have u purchased yours yet? I'm in Row 12 in Section B. We should try to meet up

MzLuvinU's picture

I'm going. That's my bday and tickets go on sale Friday 11/16/12!!!!!!

MzLuvinU's picture

I'm going. That's my bday. Tickets go onsale Friday 11/16/12

Peri91's picture

I'm waiting on the same thing ;; I called ticketmaster &+ they said they weren't available yet . If anyone gets any information let me know .

Natassaja10's picture

I'm going to that concert with 2 other friends. I been waiting for tickets to go on sale. I'm a new Angel so I'm new to everything...this will be my 1 Trey Song concert ever. Are u gonna buy the presale tickets or are u going to wait until the regular tickets go on sale? What can we use our VIP Angel stuff for?

shop