Skip directly to content

Chapter V Feedback

Community

• Chapter V Feedback
    August 14, 2012

So as you all know Trey starting streaming Chapter V at 12am est today (8.14.12. I've listened to the entire album from top to bottom. Ya'll I honestly can't pick out my favorite song because I love the entire album! This is the best album hands down to date! He just keeps getting better & better! I'm really proud of him! This is what R&B should sound like. All these artists out here claiming to be R&B need to take some notes from Trey cause honey he laid it out there for them! Kudos Trey! #ChapterV bitch! 2012 Grammy R&B Album of the year & R&B Male Artist of the Year!

Culinary_Angel87's picture
on Aug 14, 2012 - 07:16PM

So as you all know Trey starting streaming Chapter V at 12am est today (8.14.12. I've listened to the entire album from top to bottom. Ya'll I honestly can't pick out my favorite song because I love the entire album! This is the best album hands down to date! He just keeps getting better & better! I'm really proud of him! This is what R&B should sound like. All these artists out here claiming to be R&B need to take some notes from Trey cause honey he laid it out there for them! Kudos Trey! #ChapterV bitch! 2012 Grammy R&B Album of the year & R&B Male Artist of the Year!

Forum category: 

shop