Skip directly to content

Chapter V Houston

Community

• Chapter V Houston
    November 01, 2012

I will be going to the Houston show with or without my friends. I have giving them plenty of chances they all wanted to go and now their quiet as a mouse. So i will be looking for Angels to meet up with in Houston

lil_ma_mw03's picture
on Nov 1, 2012 - 10:39AM

I will be going to the Houston show with or without my friends. I have giving them plenty of chances they all wanted to go and now their quiet as a mouse. So i will be looking for Angels to meet up with in Houston

Forum category: 
E.NeversonBaby's picture

i said the same thing about my friends lol WITH OR WITHOUT THEM I WILL SEE HIM lol

maryb2011's picture

Got my tickets for the concert! Since I will be going home for the Holidays I thought this would be great for me and my best friend to go to!

VintageAngel's picture

Anybody have the promo code??? I'm try a get my tix!

lil_ma_mw03's picture

DIVEIN @vintageangel

baronesspepsi@yahoo.com's picture

I'll be at the Houston show! Whoop :)

lil_ma_mw03's picture

I can't wait I just need to get me hotel room now

Eestrada0112's picture

Meeeee!

lil_ma_mw03's picture

Songz First Lady im game did u do the m&g?

Songz First Lady's picture

No ma'am just regular tickets. I decided it wasn't worth it in the end because I was gonna really do it til i changed my mind... Did you do m&G?

lil_ma_mw03's picture

no I did regular ticket sec C row 12 seat 14

Oh i wanted to be up high & i bought 2 tickets just in case someone wants to join me later, im in section 104, row 1, seats 3 & 4... Now i gotta find me a hotel...

lil_ma_mw03's picture

that's my next step a hotel room & decide if I want to fly or drive

where do you live? im driving in from san antonio...

lil_ma_mw03's picture

im coming from little rock, ar

oh goodness, that's far away!!

lil_ma_mw03's picture

yea but it will be a nice getaway for me

ashleymcneal2012's picture

yep we all sure can we puttin together a meet and greet the day b4 and day of the show!!!

deborah_mitchell's picture

I got my tickets today!! keep me posted on the time and place for the meet n greet day for Trey's Angels!! This is my first concert for VIP and I am sooooo excited!!

I DEFINITELY WILL N ITS TO MEET SOME MORE ANGELS B4 THE SHOW!!

Well I'm Definitely Gonna Be There Solo As Well. I Told My Friends A Month Ago Trey Was Coming & They Were All Excited But Now I Hear Nothing From Them, Smh. I Don't Like Dealing With People Who Are Not About Their Shit. But We Def Can Meet Up!

lil_ma_mw03's picture

Yuuup & im not mad i just wanted to include them as well since we all go hard for him but i will be fine more fun for me since i will be going without under age ladies

SOMETIMES THATS HOW ITS GOTTA BE I GOIN TO THE CHICAGO SHOW ALONE BY CHOICE!!!

shop