Skip directly to content

Chapter V tour - First Stop ATL...How was your experience?

Community

• Chapter V tour - First Stop ATL...How was your experience?
    November 18, 2012

I was at this concert as a contest winner and I must say the Meet and Greet was not as it cracked up to be. I was left with an unsatisfying feeling. I love Trey Songz and I support what he does, but the record label was unorganized for how they treated the contest winners (for the meet/greet). I am a Trey's Angels and have been for the past two years, if it wasn't for the movement that he stands for I don't know if I would have continued. Based off of my experience last night as a normal fan I don't know if I would have wanted to even stay for the concert. My overall experience was ok until we did the meet and greet. I hope there is someone out there that let's him they need to do a lot better for the other city. Please keep in mind it's not what you do it's, how you do it!

Hollywood Barbie's picture
on Nov 18, 2012 - 10:38PM

I was at this concert as a contest winner and I must say the Meet and Greet was not as it cracked up to be. I was left with an unsatisfying feeling. I love Trey Songz and I support what he does, but the record label was unorganized for how they treated the contest winners (for the meet/greet). I am a Trey's Angels and have been for the past two years, if it wasn't for the movement that he stands for I don't know if I would have continued. Based off of my experience last night as a normal fan I don't know if I would have wanted to even stay for the concert. My overall experience was ok until we did the meet and greet. I hope there is someone out there that let's him they need to do a lot better for the other city. Please keep in mind it's not what you do it's, how you do it!

Forum category: 

@TRYAUNDA Thanks...that wasn't may issue it was the way it was handle that made the experience bad. It had nothing to do with his team because this is not my first time meeting him and I met him when he was around no one (record execs) and that is something I admire about him he is very humble

tryaunda's picture

Yeah I understand what u r saying. Hopefully it goes better for all the other winners

That's why I posted this so if someone sees this it doesn't happen again. It does change my views onb him nor his music or his angel fan club. I just didn;t like the treatment

@MSNAT05...Anything I get I always read the fine print. Nothing was sent to me but my itinerary, so there was no fine print to read. Winning didn't matter, the treatment is my problem. It's not what you do it's how you do it. I have win plenty of things from the radio station and NEVER got treated like that, that was my main issue

tryaunda's picture

Wow! Im suprised that your M&G experience was disappointing! I was actually at the same show doing VIP! Trey was really cool and humble. We talked and everything! My experience was Amazing! I dont think that this had anything to do with Trey or his team because they were very respectful to me. Maybe the winners didnt get gift bags, because yall won tickets to see him when everyone else payed $450. Thats a gift in itself. But again Im sorry for the experience that yall had. Maybe it will be better next time!

MsNat05's picture

For the record Treys Team and the Radio Station or not obligated to nothing.... Its is important that you read the fine print in anything. And nine times out of 10 if you win anything from the radio or concerning the label I would say don't expect the most .

@Numba1thon I didn't know that, but I will...Did you have a bad experience like me as well?

Numba1Hon's picture

@Hollywood Barbie You are 100% right. Everybody was winning except the winning contestant(s). Trey's team and the radio station are obligated to make sure the events are coordinated and professional so winners have a memorable experience. They (the station and Trey) are getting a lot of publicity during these contests and unfortunately it was at the winner's expense in this case. I think you should post a message in Feedback also and ask them to read this post or post the DETAILS in feedback because that is where we are directed to voice our complaints, etc.

Linz84's picture

Lol i'm surprise he was chilling! LOL I thought you was going to say he was acting crazy toward the strippers! Ne-Yo is a freak! Lol maybe Trey might be back to the stripper club again. lol

LOL...Actually he was chillin and I LOVE that..Now Ne-yo on the other hand that night was like a Nympho...LOL. As far as the concert I won those seats so I honestly had no control over that. But best believe if he does a concert here I'm trying to sit on the stage with him...LOL. I'm wondering if he is going to do a party again this yr in Miami like he did last yr (at the strip club) LOL

Linz84's picture

Lol @ the strip club! LOL! I know Trey gave all the strippers his full attention lol!! Oh no your seats was that far? Whenever I go to the concert I always want to be in the front row.

@LINZ84...He actually is...I met him in Miami at King of Diamonds (a strip club here in Miami..lol) and he was very sweet and humble...But the concert was very nice (even though I was in the 4th to last row..lol) Still venting...lol

Linz84's picture

You're welcome! Don't let that experience bring you down. I never met Trey before but something is telling me that he's a really nice person. Besides the M&G how was the concert?

@LINZ84...Thanks for your concern love. I appreciate it!

Linz84's picture

lol @MissDATatl03 rubbing baby oil on Trey! LOL

@MISSDATL03 Girl I was jealous lol...But I would have done that same thing lol...See that is what I'm talking about with this movement...you meet different Angels from some of everywhere and everyone is humble and I love that. I will say thank god I was an angel before that experience, because if it was up to that I don't think I would be. I wish there was someway to let him or his team know so they can work on it and another person doesn't feel like how I did

missdatl03's picture

lol yes that was I

Linz84's picture

I'm sorry for your experience Hollywood Barbie.

Oh Hey @MISSDATL03 were you the one running baby oil on Trey?

The first time I met him was at a strip club and he was so humble...So I know this was the record label, not the local station

Everything was booked thru the record label...and they were my point in contact. They booked the flight and hotel and the funny thing was when I was in line they lady who arranged everything was speaking like we should be so grateful. I honest felt like a slave...lol. But I'm sure the next time will be better. This time I may have to use my Angel's benefits...lol

Msbreeziibaby's picture

Yea this all sounds like the radio station because if it was on Treys rules none of this would Have taken place the way it did. I hope you don't stick to this one bad experience im sorry !

missdatl03's picture

Sounds like the radio station didn't have all their shit together they r the organizers not team Songz. And I really don't know y u couldn't speak to him cuz usually he's the first one to speak. Sorry about ur experience tho. Maybe the next one will be much better.

Well I won tickets thru my local radio station..I was the last person to M/G him. There was about at least 60 ppl before me. They had ppl that paid to M/G him then the Trey's Angels, then us (contest winner). I was told that we were suppose to have a M/G in the hotel lobby. So when I got downstairs they left him. I called the coordinator an she told me they left and to meet them at the venue (which was across the street) So I didn't mind at first, but it I realize how the line up was. As we entered the venue I wanted to know if we would be able to go back to the hotel to change our clothes. Nobody who were contest winning was actually wearing there concert outfit, We was told that there was no re-entry and she would be able to get us in. Once I got that info I was upset, because we was not told to dress for the concert. Then as i waited for over an hour and change I noticed that everyone before us was leaving with some type of give. We were told we could not take pics that a professional camera person would be there. Once they got to the contest winners we was told "Were going to do things different" take out your cell phone/camera and we can take pics with that and our gift was a pre-sign photo. When it was my turn and I stepped behind the curtain saw him wasn't able to speak to him only take a pic and was told enjoy the concert. THIS WAS ALL DONE BY THE RECORD LABEL! For me to be a real fan and apart of this movement the treatment was disgusting. It was not a Trey's Angel this experience would not make me join, because I wasn't treated as a winner that travel so far regardless if it was all expense paid trip. I know long story, but you guys now have an en-site of what I went thru. Met 1st meet was at a club on his bday in Miami and i didn't leave feeling bad, but after this it was the worst feeling ever!

missdatl03's picture

I was there and I did VIP. I did not have any issue. What was the issue that u had?

A_Marie_2012's picture

I got meet and greet tickets that I bought in VA. I hope to atleast get a photo opp with Trey. I am quite sure he didnt have anything to do with the disorganization of the meet and greet. I am so very sorry about your disappointment. I hope that because of your experience it will get back to Trey's people and changes will be made for future meet and greets.

Numba1Hon's picture

Man. That really sucks. What did they fail to do or what should they have done to make this a much better experience? You should give details so they know how to correct this.

Linz84's picture

Oh no! I'm sorry about your experience. Did you get to talk to Trey or anything? How many people was there for the Meet/greet? Was the meet/greet before or after the concert?

shop