Skip directly to content

Charlotte NC Chapter V tour 12/14

Community

• Charlotte NC Chapter V tour 12/14
    October 11, 2012

Hey my 22nd birthday is December 14th as well and i wanted to celebrate at the concert. My friends and sorority sisters are not a big of a trey songz fan as i am so they dont want to go. =( I dont want to celebrate by myself so if there are any NC angels going to the concert, I would def love to meet up!!!

tyajibul's picture
on Oct 11, 2012 - 12:09PM

Hey my 22nd birthday is December 14th as well and i wanted to celebrate at the concert. My friends and sorority sisters are not a big of a trey songz fan as i am so they dont want to go. =( I dont want to celebrate by myself so if there are any NC angels going to the concert, I would def love to meet up!!!

Forum category: 
MzB_1920_SongZ's picture

I know I am going to try to get tickets at 10. I tried to get the preorder yesterday but didn't know what I was doing. I have to be at work before 11 on the other side of Charlotte so I hope it doesn't take me too long. Email me when you get a chance I can give you my contact info. Kimberly.m.bowens@gmail.com

MzB_1920_SongZ's picture

Yes I'm going as soon as I can figure out how to get the ticket... keeps asking for a code... HELP!!!! What Sorority??

tyajibul's picture

The presage was from 10am-10pm nov8th for fan club members :( you can still get good seats u just have to do it right at 10

SammiG_2's picture

I'm Going I'm in NC. But Are They Gonna Have VIP For NC

tyajibul's picture

I would assume that they would have VIP...because they do at the other venues...I hope by the time the tickets go on sale i will be able to afford the VIP 0_0 but if not ill def get the upclose seats...

80sAngel's picture

WE UP IN THEAA! pre-sale tomorrow.. #yuup

shop