Skip directly to content

Chart Topping

Community

• Chart Topping
    September 03, 2012

R&B sensation hits the charts like a whirlwind...If you didnt know him then you know who he is now Treamaine,Trey Songz,MR.Steal your girl,The panty dropper what ever you want to call him you most certainly recognize him.This R&B heart throb has been paving his way to reach the top of the charts for 10 years and he has finally arrived.With Chapter Five his fifth album has pushed him into stardom with the hit single Dive In, Heart Attack, and Two Reasons... just to name a few tracks pff the album.Trey is being dubbed the new Marvin Gaye of the millenium his sultry single are the next generation of oldies.Its safe to say that now that Trey has made it he is here to stay.women want him and men want to be him..This sexy single seem to know all the right words to put pools inside of panties...He is set to grace the cover of GQ magazine in Sept.I predict he will be nominated of one of this years most sexiest people alive.Trey is special a quote from the worls own Puff Daddy he has that it factor that hit factor....He has the world and definitely the women clamering for me..LOOK for my articles please post comments to hear whats next for Trey..

ybolden154's picture
on Sep 3, 2012 - 04:55PM

R&B sensation hits the charts like a whirlwind...If you didnt know him then you know who he is now Treamaine,Trey Songz,MR.Steal your girl,The panty dropper what ever you want to call him you most certainly recognize him.This R&B heart throb has been paving his way to reach the top of the charts for 10 years and he has finally arrived.With Chapter Five his fifth album has pushed him into stardom with the hit single Dive In, Heart Attack, and Two Reasons... just to name a few tracks pff the album.Trey is being dubbed the new Marvin Gaye of the millenium his sultry single are the next generation of oldies.Its safe to say that now that Trey has made it he is here to stay.women want him and men want to be him..This sexy single seem to know all the right words to put pools inside of panties...He is set to grace the cover of GQ magazine in Sept.I predict he will be nominated of one of this years most sexiest people alive.Trey is special a quote from the worls own Puff Daddy he has that it factor that hit factor....He has the world and definitely the women clamering for me..LOOK for my articles please post comments to hear whats next for Trey..

Forum category: 

shop