Skip directly to content

Chicago Mission

• Hello Angels & Trey's Fans,

If you live in the Chicago area and would like to participate in a mission, please email me at pjolliff@yahoo.com or you can text/call me at (773) 425-6538 so that I can get a total count.

I am relocating in November from Chicago and would really love to do one more mission with my Chicago Angels and Trey's Fans. The mission will take place on October 19, 2013 from 10 AM - 4 PM. I found a nursing home called St. Paul's House, located at 3800 N. California Ave, Chicago, IL 60618. On 10/19 they are throwing an October birthday party for all the residents with a birthday in October. We would help set up for lunch and then help with the party.

I would love to get at least 10 people there. Please wear your Angels With Heart tees or your Trey's Angels shirt.

I look forward to seeing you there!

Thanks,
    Trish (@GimmeUnusual)

Fan talk
Tricia AKA @GimmeUnusual's picture
on September 20, 2013 - 2:59pm
Forum category: 

Hello Angels & Trey's Fans,

If you live in the Chicago area and would like to participate in a mission, please email me at pjolliff@yahoo.com or you can text/call me at (773) 425-6538 so that I can get a total count.

I am relocating in November from Chicago and would really love to do one more mission with my Chicago Angels and Trey's Fans. The mission will take place on October 19, 2013 from 10 AM - 4 PM. I found a nursing home called St. Paul's House, located at 3800 N. California Ave, Chicago, IL 60618. On 10/19 they are throwing an October birthday party for all the residents with a birthday in October. We would help set up for lunch and then help with the party.

I would love to get at least 10 people there. Please wear your Angels With Heart tees or your Trey's Angels shirt.

I look forward to seeing you there!

Thanks,
Trish (@GimmeUnusual)

Tricia AKA @GimmeUnusual's picture

I wished you lived closer too Shelley! I haven't seen or spoken to you in forever! How is everything?

JesusIsMySavior's picture

I wish I lived closer so I could help.

Photos

See More

videos

See More

Community

See More

Music

See More
  • params
  • params