Skip directly to content

Cincinnati,Ohio Angels

Community

• Cincinnati,Ohio Angels
    July 23, 2012

Hey my Angel sisters Do I have any Cincinnati,Ohio Angels? If so let me know because I think im the only one LOL, but I don't think thatS true, but anyways Im trying to get my sisters together for like different actitives,such as bowling,going out to eat,gameworks,dave & busters, and other things so I can get my sisters together for the Chapter V promo!!!!!!!!On August 11, I haven't figured out the time yet,but I will keep yal informed. The bigger the group the better support of trey, and to let yal in something, If trey was to come to one of the events. I WOULDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. I THINK I WOULD FAINT LOL. I have yet to meet trey face to face for the FIRST TIME, so just imagine what that day would feel like for me or anybody else. So you guys let me know me. You can tweet me @Lavella Thompson, if your down:):)

CHAPTER V 8-21-12 YUUUP/BONG/BONG/WHOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!

lavella_thompson's picture
on Jul 23, 2012 - 09:28PM

Hey my Angel sisters Do I have any Cincinnati,Ohio Angels? If so let me know because I think im the only one LOL, but I don't think thatS true, but anyways Im trying to get my sisters together for like different actitives,such as bowling,going out to eat,gameworks,dave & busters, and other things so I can get my sisters together for the Chapter V promo!!!!!!!!On August 11, I haven't figured out the time yet,but I will keep yal informed. The bigger the group the better support of trey, and to let yal in something, If trey was to come to one of the events. I WOULDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. I THINK I WOULD FAINT LOL. I have yet to meet trey face to face for the FIRST TIME, so just imagine what that day would feel like for me or anybody else. So you guys let me know me. You can tweet me @Lavella Thompson, if your down:):)

CHAPTER V 8-21-12 YUUUP/BONG/BONG/WHOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!

AngelicTrey's picture

I'm a treys angel fan the nati

shop