Skip directly to content

Concert!

Community

• Concert!
    November 12, 2012

Is in like two weeks! I don't know what to wear!!!! any ideas ladies? help!

kmab91's picture
on Nov 12, 2012 - 12:10AM

Is in like two weeks! I don't know what to wear!!!! any ideas ladies? help!

Forum category: 
YOSHA32's picture

I'm going to the NYC show I plan on wearing some cute nice fitting jeans.. Nice sexy shirt.. Cute wedge sneaker shoe boots..lots of accessories.. Hair and make up flawless... The perfect all Purpose outfit... Lol

Natassaja10's picture

That sounds really cute love. Take lots of pics, I wanna see!!!

kmab91's picture

Nice! He's gonna love it! Have fun at the show. Take lots of pictures.

Natassaja10's picture

I think we're all having this problem. It'll be cold when I go see him. I really want to wear some Jays, but I want to be sexy also. I think I'll be in something similar to what KMAB91 is wearing. I'm sure what ever you decide to wear, it'll be cute!

kmab91's picture

Aww, same to you girl! What show you going too?

Natassaja10's picture

The Birmingham, AL show. I can't believe that tickets aren't on sale yet. Have u met him in person yet?

kmab91's picture

Really! That sucks. But no not in person till next show. It's my third concert tho.

E.NeversonBaby's picture

I'm having the same problem!! Nothing ever seems good enough to wear to meet him lol. I had the same problem the first time. lol I was thinking dress too

kmab91's picture

I know right,even tho It's going to be freezing I'm pretty sure the dress is my outfit for the night. Lol are you going to the show by yourself?

sharoncook2516's picture

I am going through the same thing angels !!!! i only have a few days left the tour kicks off in my home town !!!! ATLANTA !!!!

kmab91's picture

omg! How exciting. It's going to be a great show, I Seriously can't wait.

Prettyqueenie24's picture

I'm having the same dellimma. I want to wear my angle t shirt so Trey can see that I'm an angel but then I wanna be sexy and u can't really be sexy in a t shirt lol

kmab91's picture

Haha I was saying the same thing! what show you going too? im thinking dress, ankle boots and jacket?

Prettyqueenie24's picture

I'm going to the NYC show Dec 5th

kmab91's picture

I'm going to the Oakland show, Nov 23

sexisagchocolate's picture

How can we use that card ?

shop