Skip directly to content

Dec 13th Concert Anyone. HELP!

Community

• Dec 13th Concert Anyone. HELP!
    November 13, 2012

Sooooo I need help. I want to go to the Dec. 13th concert, but I don't know if I should buy regular tickets or Meet and Greet. I really want to meet him, but I don't want to go alone. Is anyone else going to the Dec 13th concert? Would anyone else go alone?

bornprettybee's picture
on Nov 13, 2012 - 08:22PM

Sooooo I need help. I want to go to the Dec. 13th concert, but I don't know if I should buy regular tickets or Meet and Greet. I really want to meet him, but I don't want to go alone. Is anyone else going to the Dec 13th concert? Would anyone else go alone?

Forum category: 
FeeninForThatTreyLove's picture

well as for me I wasn't able to get the M&G tickets this time like last time, but I was on the floor last concert and this concert i'm up top because I had got them late. I'm going with my aunt and cousin it's like a early birthday present from her to me (: lol, but at this point I really don't care as long as I see Trey and am there it doesn't matter i'm a true dedicated Angel <333 but I think that you should just do whatever you want if you'd like to do a M&G I would take the chance cos it
's a once a lifetime thing.

TangiaB's picture

i say go to the concert. The ladies sitting next to you will be your best friends for the night cuz everyone wants to enjoy themselves. =D

bornprettybee's picture

@kature08 did you get reg admission or meet and greet?

@yagirlshary I don't use twitter anymore. so I guess I'll just have to tell you on here.

@carameljoy2005 did you get the meet and greet tickets or reg admission. I need to hurry n decide. This is the hardest decision of life lol.

Has anyone been to M&G before? What's it like?

carameljoy2005's picture

Hey @BornPrettyBee,

I got the Meet and Greet. The regular admission would've had me sitting wayyyy in the back somewhere lol. But, I'll be in Row 4 with my meet and greet tickets. Did you get yours yet???

kature08's picture

girl aint nothing wrong with going alone! I went to the ATL concert last night by myself for my bday present to myself and i had a GREAT time. Don't let having someone to go with stop you from missing an amazing concert!

YagirlShary's picture

Im going to the DC show with 2 of my other Angel sisters (we got M&G tickets) They're coming from NY and I'll be coming from VA.. Hit me on twitter and let me know what you decide @univ3rsal_ladi3

Lady_Dasolve's picture

Where and how do I get the meet and greet?? Im going on the 13th to but I need to meet him!! How much do they cost?

carameljoy2005's picture

Hey! I'm going to the Dec. 13th concert. You should def buy the meet and greet. I did! It's my first purchase of a meet and greet. So, I'm hoping it's worth it!!! Think about it and let me know what you decide!

Lady_Dasolve's picture

come on someone I want meet and greet how and where did you get them and how much

bornprettybee's picture

When you go to ticket master it says VIP you hit that

bornprettybee's picture

I'm still undecided and it's a blower because its getting closer and closer. Are you going with friends? Did you get the meet n greet?

shop