Skip directly to content

Dec 28th Concert in BHam

Community

• Dec 28th Concert in BHam
    November 10, 2012

Hey Angels!! I'm going to my 1st Trey Songz concert on Dec. 28th in Bham. Is anyone else going? With the presale tickets, are they really good seats or would it be better to buy the tickets when they all go on sale? I'm tryna get front row, so help a new Angel out.

Have you ever met Trey? If so, how many times? My friends and I were talking about getting to the venue early so we could possibly run into him. Sorry about all the questions, I'm just so excited and almost overwhelmed.

~Natassaja

Natassaja10's picture
on Nov 10, 2012 - 05:54PM

Hey Angels!! I'm going to my 1st Trey Songz concert on Dec. 28th in Bham. Is anyone else going? With the presale tickets, are they really good seats or would it be better to buy the tickets when they all go on sale? I'm tryna get front row, so help a new Angel out.

Have you ever met Trey? If so, how many times? My friends and I were talking about getting to the venue early so we could possibly run into him. Sorry about all the questions, I'm just so excited and almost overwhelmed.

~Natassaja

Forum category: 
Natassaja10's picture

Thanks for the heads up for meeting him after the show Nisha85. Girl, I'm STILL waiting for the tickets to go on sale. Are u buying the pre-sale tickets? We might need to meet up before the show starts to hang out. I'm going with 2 other friends of mine...who knows, we might actually be sitting next to each other.

Nisha85's picture

I'm going to the show. I'm also going to the kickoff show in Atlanta, where I reside.
I went to 2 trey songz concerts earlier in the year(Atlanta&Nashville) for the Anticipation 2our. I met him both times but I didnt go to the meet and greet. It's best to wait til to show is over to meet him, which is what me and my friend always do. We wait out back where the tour buses are for him to come out, he always stops and takes pictures and give autographs(for however much time is allowed). He always stay at the hotel I work at in Atlanta, so most of the time I see him there as well. He so nice and smells great!! The last show in Nashville earlier this year, he gave my best friend the shirt off his back.
Do you or anyone know when tickets go on sale for Birmingham!?! Anxiously awaiting.

cywhitmore's picture

Me too def hit me up closer to the show so we can meet before the concert Pics are def a must.

Natassaja10's picture

I'm so jealous that you're going to meet him. I'll get the M&G next time. Hope to see you there!!!

cywhitmore's picture

Im going to the show in Bham but im going to be M&G. Im from florida so i book my hotel room already.

shop