Skip directly to content

Dive In: the music video shoot

Community

• Dive In: the music video shoot
    July 29, 2012

IT WAS EARLY AUGUST AND TREY WAS IN MIAMI AT THE BEACH FOR THE VIDEO SHOOT TO HIS NEW SINGLE, DIVE IN. USUALLY, THERE WOULD BE MANY VIDEO GIRLS FIGHTING TO GET IN THE VIDEO, BUT I FOUND MYSELF BEING THE ONLY VIXEN TO BE THERE. I WAS IN THE DRESSING ROOM FINISHING ON MY FAKE UP AND MAKING SURE THE LONG BLOND CLEOPATRA INSPIRED WEAVE I HAD IN MY HAIR WAS STYLED RIGHT. WE DID SCENE 1 IN THIS BEAUTIFUL MANSION WHERE THERE WERE A FEW FISH TANKS WHICH THE VIEWERS COUKLD SEE ME WALKING BY FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE TANK. TREY IS STARING AT ME AND SINGING ABOUT HOW HE WANNA DIVE IN........LOL. HE FINALLY CATCH ME AS I WALK OUT SIDE TO THE POOL WHERE I AM NOW SWIMMING IN BUT BRALESS. YOU CAN NOT SEE MUCH OF BY BOOBS CAUSE IM IN THE WATER BUT YOU CAN SEE THE TOP. TREY WATCHES ME AND DECIDES TO JOIN IN. AS THE VIDEO GO ON, SCENE TWO TAKES PLACE WITH US UNDER WATER SWIMMING AND IM WRAPPED IN A WHITE SHEET WHILE TREY IS ONLY WRAPPED AROUND THE WAIST. IT LOOKS LIKE IM WEARING A DRESS BUT THE SHEET IS FLAPPING AROUND AS WE SWIM, HUGM KISS AND FLIRT UNDER WATER. AS TREY VOICE GETS LOWER LIKE HE'S DROWNING, WE ARE MAKING OUT BUT IM NOW A MERMAID AND HE IS MY KING WHO TRIES TO MAKE ME BECOME A REAL WOMAN AGIAN. THE VIDEO CLOSES WITH US BOTH SWIMMING UP as the sun shining over our heads like a halo.

romanmoscowzolanskibarbieken's picture
on Jul 29, 2012 - 07:30AM

IT WAS EARLY AUGUST AND TREY WAS IN MIAMI AT THE BEACH FOR THE VIDEO SHOOT TO HIS NEW SINGLE, DIVE IN. USUALLY, THERE WOULD BE MANY VIDEO GIRLS FIGHTING TO GET IN THE VIDEO, BUT I FOUND MYSELF BEING THE ONLY VIXEN TO BE THERE. I WAS IN THE DRESSING ROOM FINISHING ON MY FAKE UP AND MAKING SURE THE LONG BLOND CLEOPATRA INSPIRED WEAVE I HAD IN MY HAIR WAS STYLED RIGHT. WE DID SCENE 1 IN THIS BEAUTIFUL MANSION WHERE THERE WERE A FEW FISH TANKS WHICH THE VIEWERS COUKLD SEE ME WALKING BY FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE TANK. TREY IS STARING AT ME AND SINGING ABOUT HOW HE WANNA DIVE IN........LOL. HE FINALLY CATCH ME AS I WALK OUT SIDE TO THE POOL WHERE I AM NOW SWIMMING IN BUT BRALESS. YOU CAN NOT SEE MUCH OF BY BOOBS CAUSE IM IN THE WATER BUT YOU CAN SEE THE TOP. TREY WATCHES ME AND DECIDES TO JOIN IN. AS THE VIDEO GO ON, SCENE TWO TAKES PLACE WITH US UNDER WATER SWIMMING AND IM WRAPPED IN A WHITE SHEET WHILE TREY IS ONLY WRAPPED AROUND THE WAIST. IT LOOKS LIKE IM WEARING A DRESS BUT THE SHEET IS FLAPPING AROUND AS WE SWIM, HUGM KISS AND FLIRT UNDER WATER. AS TREY VOICE GETS LOWER LIKE HE'S DROWNING, WE ARE MAKING OUT BUT IM NOW A MERMAID AND HE IS MY KING WHO TRIES TO MAKE ME BECOME A REAL WOMAN AGIAN. THE VIDEO CLOSES WITH US BOTH SWIMMING UP as the sun shining over our heads like a halo.

Forum category: 
Numba1Hon's picture

I don't think so.

tamarahshivers's picture

I LOVE THIS. WAS THIS A DREAM U HAD? BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE TO ME OR DID U HAVE THIS AS AN IDEA FOR THE SONG

shop