Skip directly to content

D(M)V - Baltimore Concert Dec 16th.

Community

• D(M)V - Baltimore Concert Dec 16th.
    November 07, 2012

Im recently new to the Trey's Angel group but i been following trey since he came out . Anyway is there any angels in the Baltimore area thats going to the concert. I know the tickets going on sale tomorrow morning & I will be the first to get my (2) . Im super excited , this is going to be my christmas gift to myself. I already met Trey by myself back on August 23,2012 at an event here in Baltimore. I cant wait for Trey to come back to the D(M)V - Baltimore Region .

darrian_childs's picture
on Nov 7, 2012 - 05:31AM

Im recently new to the Trey's Angel group but i been following trey since he came out . Anyway is there any angels in the Baltimore area thats going to the concert. I know the tickets going on sale tomorrow morning & I will be the first to get my (2) . Im super excited , this is going to be my christmas gift to myself. I already met Trey by myself back on August 23,2012 at an event here in Baltimore. I cant wait for Trey to come back to the D(M)V - Baltimore Region .

Forum category: 
Treyaholic 384's picture

Hello I'm tryna get the angels together in BMORE if u would like to join us inbox me ur # marionb323@yahoo.com or text me 860-706-2622

Treyaholic 384's picture

The time is officially getting closer 29 says and Counting me and some angels spoke about getting up but nuttin set jus yet u can hit me in my email address to exchange # marionb323@yahoo.com

tinkerbella BellaAngel's picture

Im going too! Me and another angel was tryna meet up with some angels b4 the show. We know a lot of dmv angels but haven't met any Baltimore angels really. follow me on Twitter so we can all try to set something up @bellafairy13 ....I would love to meet u guys!

darrian_childs's picture

i didnt get the meet & greet tickets this time cuz i already met him a few mnths. I could have though if i wanted to. im thinking i might still do & get up closer. but right now i have floor seats section 2 . im super excited . this is me & my sister christmas gift before i go away for basic training for the army.

reanie0781's picture

Hello ladies, I am and have always been a fan of Tremaine's. I am excited to finally make it to a concert. I bought my tickets earlier today and will be flying from Buffalo to attend. I am so excited.... hope to see you angels there :)

melaniesaunders@verizon.net's picture

Definately Lightsweet no problem as we get closer to the concert we can confirm information okay. My favorite place to grab a bite to eat has to be the cheesecake factory at the harbor or Brio the food is bomb. So just confirm with me as we get closer my email is melaniesaunders@verizon.net. I cant wait i am so excited.

Treyaholic 384's picture

Text my phone the time has come 860-706-2622 I emailed u tooooo

Treyaholic 384's picture

So is any fellow angels willing to get up and grab sumthin to eat b4 chapter v my email is on the other comment I posted Yuuup

Treyaholic 384's picture

Soooo I am going to the show I coming out there that day staying at a hotel near the arena def tryna get up with fellow Angels b4 r great night begins so we can communicate like this or u can hit me in my email marionb323@yahoo.com

Yes Lightsweet the best hotel right next door to Ist Mariner arena is the Hilton. Its expensive but you are exactly across the street from where the concert will be. I just got my tickets second row I am pumped beyond excited this is my christmas gift/congrats on finishing my first semester of law school gift to myself. Cant wait to see my other Bmore angel sisters there.

Treyaholic 384's picture

Sooooo happy got my meet and greet tix front row and center willing to meet up with fellow angel does any one know any hotel near the arena were I can stay

Light sweet dont tell nobody this but trey normally stays at either the Hilton or the Rennisance Hotel when he performs in baltimore. Both hotels are in downtown baltimore near the First Marnier arena. The Hilton is the closest one to the venue its literally across the street. shhhhhhhhhh dont tell no one i told that lil secret. See you on the 16th.

LorinMarie's picture

Hey I will be going to the show too with my sister. This will also be my christmas/graduation gift to myself. This will be my second time seeing trey since his PPP tour. I cant wait! We have about 15 minutes to go

Treyaholic 384's picture

Hello I'm tryna get the angels together in BMORE if u would like to join us inbox me ur # marionb323@yahoo.com or text me 860-706-2622

crystalarroyo3's picture

Hello I will be going to the dec 16 show to see. Trey my name is crystal

I will be going to trey concert here in bmore I am a bmore angel myself. My name is melanie but my angel name is sexyface21 and it is nice to me you Jas. I will be getting my tickets tommorow as well I am so excited. I have been a fan since 2005 and I havent met him yet but I have gotten shout outs on his ustream show when he goes live and spoke to him back when he had say now. This is also gonna be my christmas gift and reward for finish off my first semester of Law School with a bang. So I hope to see you there and welcome to trey's angel i hope you enjoy being an angel like the rest of us and keep reppin trey all day every day. If you have any questions please feel free to message me on here bmore angel sis.

shop