Skip directly to content

Expensive Tickets

Community

• Expensive Tickets
    October 12, 2012

I've noticed that a lot of people on twitter, facebook, treysongz.com forum are complaining about the prices of the Chapter tickets. The Las Vegas Show ticket prices range from $49.50 to $100 and the VIP Package is $408.64. The Atlanta Show ticket prices range from $45 to $100. Why are people complaining?

kristina.'s picture
on Oct 12, 2012 - 03:11PM

I've noticed that a lot of people on twitter, facebook, treysongz.com forum are complaining about the prices of the Chapter tickets. The Las Vegas Show ticket prices range from $49.50 to $100 and the VIP Package is $408.64. The Atlanta Show ticket prices range from $45 to $100. Why are people complaining?

Forum category: 
sexybreful's picture

I'm not trippen I would've paid a rack to see trey sexy ass lol but for real if u can't afford it get u a $50 ticket and sit yo ass on the balcony and shut yo ass up last year u couldnt buy just one vip ticket u had to buy two so stop complaining

zaylen_ross1's picture

omg amen!!!!!! thats what im saying like buy what you can afford!!

TREYed UP's picture

To me the ticket prices are very reasonable especially at his level of success.

kristina.'s picture

we are paying 49.50 to 100 dollars to see 3 acts. i think it's reasonable too. i think people are complaining about his VIP package/ meet and greet prices. I think people are just unappreciative. this guy on twitter seems to think his prices are too high. here's his twitter name _vaun

zaylen_ross1's picture

same here I think there very reasonable, buy what u can afford simple as that.

zaylen_ross1's picture

yea there probably complaing about vip cause there $450 and the NC one wby?

kristina.'s picture

yea this guy on twitter is saying that his meet and greets shouldn't be that high. here's his twitter name _vaun; he's saying his prices are too high since he's not on the same level as Rihanna

JesusIsMySavior's picture

Believe me Rihanna Meet and Greet prices would be far more expensive.

JesusIsMySavior's picture

I think the prices are about the same as any other concert.

zaylen_ross1's picture

the cheapest is like $50

shop