Skip directly to content

Feb 14 Tics

Community

• Feb 14 Tics
    January 01, 2014

So disappointed. Unfortunately, I just learned about the concert at MGM Grand in Connecticut, and went online to get tics. The best available at this point is in the QQ section. I cannot even phantom going to a concert to see Mr. Songz, trying to look over heads way back from the QQ section. I need to be at least in the first ten rows. Seems that the only time I can get good tics to see Mr. Songz is at the Essence festival, but missed out on that for 2014, because all the good tics are already sold out.

Feeling so disappointed.

MZ V's picture
on Jan 1, 2014 - 11:17PM

So disappointed. Unfortunately, I just learned about the concert at MGM Grand in Connecticut, and went online to get tics. The best available at this point is in the QQ section. I cannot even phantom going to a concert to see Mr. Songz, trying to look over heads way back from the QQ section. I need to be at least in the first ten rows. Seems that the only time I can get good tics to see Mr. Songz is at the Essence festival, but missed out on that for 2014, because all the good tics are already sold out.

Feeling so disappointed.

Forum category: 

shop