Skip directly to content

got a facebook invite today , may be some1 trying to scam the fans

Community

• got a facebook invite today , may be some1 trying to scam the fans
    October 11, 2012

I got another Trey Songz invite to a facebook page , so i asked when coming to 402 area & reply was yes doing a private venue in couple weeks asked did i want a ticket thru instant message on fb of course i said yes , then said see what can do then replied to me asking for a payment thru instant message & i asked for a secure site to pay i do not give my card or bank info online , thats not safe at all , i asked about paypal they replied do i live by a cvs pharmacy or walmart , um im not doing wire trasfer if i cannot get receipt showing that it is legitimate , I luv ya trey but i think someone trying to run a scam or at least sounds like it . i went to eventfull & on here & no private stuff is listed so if that wasnt u , u may want to check it out if someone set up a page to scam ur fans . I would very much love to see a show of yours but that didnt sound right when they kept asking for no secure payments .

Sincerly
    Pamela J Logan
    Pammybear1971@yahoo.com

Pammybear1971's picture
on Oct 11, 2012 - 06:52PM

I got another Trey Songz invite to a facebook page , so i asked when coming to 402 area & reply was yes doing a private venue in couple weeks asked did i want a ticket thru instant message on fb of course i said yes , then said see what can do then replied to me asking for a payment thru instant message & i asked for a secure site to pay i do not give my card or bank info online , thats not safe at all , i asked about paypal they replied do i live by a cvs pharmacy or walmart , um im not doing wire trasfer if i cannot get receipt showing that it is legitimate , I luv ya trey but i think someone trying to run a scam or at least sounds like it . i went to eventfull & on here & no private stuff is listed so if that wasnt u , u may want to check it out if someone set up a page to scam ur fans . I would very much love to see a show of yours but that didnt sound right when they kept asking for no secure payments .

Sincerly
Pamela J Logan
Pammybear1971@yahoo.com

Forum category: 
TREYed UP's picture

Report the page. That's not him. But if you looking for a legit show go check the dates & cities for this upcoming Chapter V World Tour.

shop