Skip directly to content

Hard time getting any support/feedback!!

Community

• Hard time getting any support/feedback!!
    October 22, 2012

Really looking for someone to acknowledge my issue and provide some kind of feedback.

First off, upon opening all packaging, I did not even receive a copy of the Chapter V CD!! Secondly, I have had two customer service requests under the numbers #2098 and #2518. I am still waiting on a refund for my Trey's Angels membership because I received a coupon with my order(#13500002897) for my purchase of the Ultimate Collector's Pack. The coupon code was CEB5CD6545. The invoice number for the payment that was supposed to be refunded is 201481. I was told that I would see the refund in 5-7 business days on Sept. 6. After not receiving my refund, I reached out to the support team again on Sept. 24, and was once again told I would have a refund in 5-7 business days. I am still waiting for this refund, and I would like to know why it has taken over a month? I reached out once again on Oct. 9, resulting in request #2645, and have yet to hear from anyone and it is now Oct. 17. I would really just like my money back. Below is a copy of my payment confirmation email.

Thank you for your order. You may find order details below:

Your Invoice Number 201481 from 09/03/2012

Product/Subscription Title Price
    -----------------------------------------------------------

Trey's Angels Premium Fan Club Membership $30.00
    Subtotal $30.00
    Shipping Amount $10.00

Total $40.00

--
    Best regards,
    Trey's Angels

ktanne3's picture
on Oct 22, 2012 - 08:55PM

Really looking for someone to acknowledge my issue and provide some kind of feedback.

First off, upon opening all packaging, I did not even receive a copy of the Chapter V CD!! Secondly, I have had two customer service requests under the numbers #2098 and #2518. I am still waiting on a refund for my Trey's Angels membership because I received a coupon with my order(#13500002897) for my purchase of the Ultimate Collector's Pack. The coupon code was CEB5CD6545. The invoice number for the payment that was supposed to be refunded is 201481. I was told that I would see the refund in 5-7 business days on Sept. 6. After not receiving my refund, I reached out to the support team again on Sept. 24, and was once again told I would have a refund in 5-7 business days. I am still waiting for this refund, and I would like to know why it has taken over a month? I reached out once again on Oct. 9, resulting in request #2645, and have yet to hear from anyone and it is now Oct. 17. I would really just like my money back. Below is a copy of my payment confirmation email.

Thank you for your order. You may find order details below:

Your Invoice Number 201481 from 09/03/2012

Product/Subscription Title Price

Trey's Angels Premium Fan Club Membership $30.00
Subtotal $30.00
Shipping Amount $10.00

Total $40.00

--
Best regards,