Skip directly to content

Head Doctors by: GabrielCashmere (story from Let Me Serve You Up)

Community

• Head Doctors by: GabrielCashmere (story from Let Me Serve You Up)
    November 25, 2012

Hello. I said softly into my sprint blackberry phone. "It's Friday and I'm ready to swing pick up my girl and hit the party scene." My sister Kenya sang Aaliyah into the telephone receiver just as I finished my greeting. What do you’re crazy ass want now? You know exactly what I want Mandingo, a jar of honey, some whips, chains and a gallon of red kool-aid...I cut my retarded ass sister off mid sentence what the fuck Kenya? Why the gallon of kool-aid? Because a bitch mouth gone be dry from that thick ass honey I gotta suck off his long scrumptious dick. True, true you do have point. I said laughing while I totally agreed with the whole scenario. For real though Trina you know I won’t get paid this week so I need to borrow a bill for an outfit and a couple of drinks. For what Kenya? For when we hit the club up tonight. First off you can borrow a fit I haven’t worn. I'll do you’re hair, and if we don’t get in free I'll pay you’re way in. Deal bitch? I told her instead of really asking. Deal Kenya accepted. Hold on I didn’t know we had planned to go out tonight. We didn’t you brought it up but since we are, I thought we'd celebrate my anniversary. What anniversary? You've been divorced for three years now. I sat there looking stupid for a minute like I'd missed something. Exactly Trina and today's my anniversary! She said as if she was about to bust out the whistles and horns for the new years count down. Now Kenya I might just be the only backwards bitch on earth, but I was led to believe you celebrate shit like life, birthdays, even winning amateur night at the strip club, but not you’re divorce anniversary. You’re a freaking nut. We both burst out in laughter my sister knew that I’d have her back in any and everything , and since she had been divorced from that crazy and controlling husband of hers we've been even more inseparable. Kenya's my twin sister so of course we've had our share of ups and downs. Fought each other over some dumb ass guys, jumped a few hoes just because we could, and now were on some new shit. We've embarked on a new mission we would like to call "Head Doctors". We aren’t neurosurgeons, licensed at least but damn sure know what we doing. We started this shit right after my sister Kenya went through her depression stage when that nothing ass husband finally decided he was gone tell her that he was leaving, that had another baby on the way and that he needed to be there for the mother and child. He said all of this to my sister as if he was talking to some stray bitch off the street. Yet this was his wife of seven years. I told my sister that couldn’t have been me. I would’ve pulled some Bobbitt shit on him real swiftly. I have to admit though he was smart about his. He had packed all of his shit that morning right after my sister had made it to the office, left and called from his cheap ass boost mobile phone to tell her I’m leaving you. He knew right because before Kenya could tell his cheating ass she was on her way home he’d made it known that he wasn’t there and wouldn’t be there when she got home. That was a fucked up way to tell somebody you were suppose to love you that you just didn’t want to be with them anymore. So here I am a bitch with no man, no kids, practically no responsibility having to be the voice of reason and shit. True enough she is my sister and I have to comfort her the only way I know how. Let's go fucking! Kenya used to love "tasting the waters". So going out all the time and making it a priority to take someone home. In fact that's how she met her loser ass husband. He was suppose to be a one night stand but when the pussy is fire what can you say. He wanted to wife her, just had been pussy sitting up until the moment he pulled that hoe-ass leaving her shit. At first she really wasn’t up to it, but her jack rabbit can only
    do so much for so long, then it's back to some real deal dick me down, sweat dripping, weave pulling well maybe not fucking with the hair but I'm sure you get the picture. It took her about three and a half months before she gave in and called. So what’s up for tonight? I knew I had her. We started going out on random evenings looking for men in the clubs using our radar to pick the thugs, from the L-7's, homos to the just maybe's and the freaks from the one minute men. How you might ask? Everybody knows a thug when you see one and their always my cup of tea with the crisp white tee's a nice fade, or Dade county dreads, side burns cut real low but you still can see the outline. A chain sitting right in the middle of his chest sparkling because he just had Kay's clean it earlier, brand new Evisu's, Coogie, Pelle-Pelle, or black label jeans, and some clean fresh out the box J's on. Just thinking about one got my lips wet. The L-7's are okay sometimes they always got something to prove when you fucking them. They'll come in the club trying to perpetrate as a thug with a white tee under a vest or polo, some okay jeans and a pair of Timbs they done wore a couple times and maybe a diamond stud in one ear. They keep looking around trying to scope out how many “real” thugs in the club and sit the closest to the door so they can get away without a bruise if something did happen to pop off. The dead give away for the homo's and maybe's is they always show up with about ten girls. What real nigga gone come with all girls sitting there looking stupid holding purses and shit all night. "Nigga watch my drink" Hell no he want to go with his homeboys so its never misunderstood. Mike gone take the car home, Dee gone ride home with the bitch he me tonight and the other dudes on they own either they find a girl or they finding a way home. Simple. Bitches start paying attention either you getting preyed on or you’re the one up on you’re preying shit.

Tonight would be no different from any other night we'd get dressed to impress go to whichever club was jumping. Survey the entire club whomever we felt was worthy of our expertise got the good, good. Yeah, yeah, yeah call it what you may but as Ronnie and Tricks from the Player's Club said "You gotta use what you got to get what you want." and just so happened we both loved sucking dick. An absolute winner on all ends. We’re damn good at it and we wanted to share the wealth like nestle quick. We figured we'd case a new club tonight just because we liked to keep the scene fresh and new. Club 118 was this hot spot that recently opened a couple of months ago on the out skirts of town which happened to be perfect for our escapade tonight. We only pleased one man from the club to keep it spicy. What man doesn’t have the fantasy of sharing two beautiful women sucking on his one dick and twins just set the shit smooth off. Hey we aren’t hoes we're dick hustlers and we don’t feel bad about shit. We aren’t married, no children, if the ones preyed on that night that’s all good too. For the men who happen to be married, we happen to know that eating aint cheating, and sucking aint fucking. Look it up. I scanned my beautiful walk in closet filled with the latest Coogi dresses, Dior sets, Fendi Capris, Jimmy Choo stilettos, handbags and accessories. I came across this bad ass maroon Prada dress. I had forgotten all about this dress that had been given to me by my last ex-boyfriend Keith. He was nice, sweet and business oriented, but very much boring. I got tried of dinner and a movie with the occasional wild sex which only included doggie style. If you’re one of the lucky ones who got to fuck this stallion named Trina than you already know it's mattress sliding, panties on the lamp shade, screaming until I'm horse in the morning type fucking. Not just the occasional doggie style. Anyway this dress was bad not to mention the matching handbag and pumps I'd gotten with it. While Kenya decided to go semi elegant. I was rocking this white, green, and gold Dior fit I'd been dying to get into. The jacket was all white with the Dior label big across the right side of my chest with small gold specks outlining the letters it fell right about my navel and the shorts were the same color but the label lay on my plump, round ass that sat up right to fit. I would put on my green Dior tie up stripper stilettos, and gold Dior belt. I had this cute ass gold set Damon gave to me the second night I had broken him off. The necklace stopped right in the middle of my chest below my 38C cup titties that always looked perky and ready for licking, and my earrings where the same design that dangled. Big Mertha had done my hair earlier that day as I was always scheduled on each Friday no cancellations ever. I had to look good and my hair was a part of my incredible swagger. (If you don’t have any I suggest you get some "Swagg")

We both finished getting dressed about eleven-ish, the drive to the outskirts would take about a half an hour to forty five minutes. Smoking a spiffy before we went in the club, so that we’d enter the club about a quarter or so after tweleve. Club 118 was already cranking when we walked in but as usual any man occupying a table when we stepped in damn there fell out they damn chairs twisting to see who Kenya and I were. It had to have been a million Smokey's from Friday in there all we kept hearing was "Dammnnnn". Kenya and I just kept walking I mean it wasn’t anything we weren’t already used to. We immediately made our way to the bar she ordered a sex on the beach and I got my usual long island ice tea. You can’t go wrong with seven different liquors mixed all together, it's a concoction for you’re ass. That'll be twenty dollars the woman bartender said as she sat our drinks on the bar. She was looking us up and down like she wanted to eat us alive and as tempting as that sounds we loved dick and wasn’t no straying for us at least not yet anyway. I reached into my Dior handbag to pay the damn there slobbering bartender when this baritone sounding figure came up behind the both of us…"I got this" he said as he handed the lady a fifty dollar bill. "And you can keep the change sweetheart" Kenya turned around first to say thank you as I took a sip of my drink first and said thank you cutie we appreciate it. No problem bay, you two fine ass ladies can holla at me all night, I got you. Well thank you again I said to this tall dark, deep chocolate... are those the new spike lee Jordans that don’t come out until next month? I had to ask as I was checking this piece of work out. Damn shawty I see you up on you’re fly shit. Something like that. I said flashing a perfect smile with my pearly whites beaming through. Why yes they are. Hump we'll be seeing you later Mr. Exclusive.
    I'll be here Miss. Ladii. He said reciprocating the smile. We headed back towards the V.I.P to scope out the rest of the bar yes he had bought a drink and was fly as hell with his crispy ass black label fit, New York Yankee fitted, and those damn J's was fly as fuck but we still had to way all other options. Or at least Kenya did. For me thug had my vote and the dick sucking was on us tonight. I had to play it cool though. Just as our drinks were getting low this hot male bartender came over with another round stating that a young man thought we would be needing another and had paid for it already. We thanked him and stared off as to not make a lot of eye contact so he wouldn’t think we were at all interested. Don’t get me wrong he was cute and all but he didn’t have a body and for Christ sake he was a bartender. Tips couldn’t buy shit in that walk in closet of mine. We danced a couple of times but just enough to wine a little and make the dudes in club wish and want but not ever to point that we broke a morsel of sweat. That was always a no-no stanking sweaty pussy or hair is a definite hell no. By one thirty our minds had been made up between this fine not short but, not so tall caramel cutie and the tall chocolate shake who had been buying drinks all night. We couldn’t decide between the two so we broke the one man rule, and invited both of them back to the Hilton about three blocks from the club. We never seperated from each other they had to trail us to the room they didn’t care who rode with who as long as Kenya and I would be riding them later.

As we checked in we heard them checking us out. Damn man did you notice they were twins back at the club. Hell naw man, I knew they were fine ass hell but twin’s… gawd damn. Kenya and I looked at each other and giggled a little it was flattering but, we were used to it. Let’s go boys I called to the two glaring at our asses as we struded across the hotel lobby towards the elevators. Trina which one would you like? Kenya asked in a seductive voice I take this tall dark glass of water right here I said as I grabbed his skull shaped belt buckle with my right hand and felt his manhood with the left. Ummmmm, nice and thick. I like, I like I said smiling up at him. I hope you know how to use it. Yeah ok, it isn’t there for nothing. He came back with a grin spread across his smooth complextion face. Kenya didn’t wait on me to ask her because by the time I had turned to look at her again her head was thrown back and Mr. Caramel had his face buried in the slit of her v-neck Prada dress sucking nipple for nipple. She snapped out of it when the ding for our floor rang through the elevator as it came to a stop on the thirteenth floor. I walked backwards to the room holding onto Mr. Exclusive by his neck he smelled so good it had to be that Rocawear VIIII shit, The smell of that cologne is that deal. I wanted to jump his bones right there in the hotel hallway like my pussy was saying, but luckily my head said naw. Kenya opened the door to the room 112 (yeah I know) it was bound to go down from the number alone. No soon had that door flew up we both had straddled our prey like a female dog in heat. When Kenya and I came up for air we looked at each other. Names please. They were so caught up in the moment they threw out their whole governments Kenya’s man was even looking through his wallet for identification . No need sweetheart we gone suck you’re dick rather you’re eighteen or forty eight now strip please. They jumped to their feet and scrambled to get every article of clothing off. Ken was it? I leaned over to ask my bed occupant. How would you like for me to suck you’re delicious dick baby? He was shocked as if no one had given him that same option before. Don’t worry honey. I'll do me and you lay back and just enjoy. I looked over at Kenya who didn’t even let her man finish taking his clothes off was sucking his dick through the slit of his boxers. Damn Trina this dick taste so good. She said as she studied the shaft and balls of this handsome man with her tongue. I bet it don’t taste better than this long Hersey bar in my mouth. We managed to go back and forth while still going to work on these fine brothers dick. I let all eight and three fourths inches invade my entire mouth which sent ken into a frenzy. Damn girl you know what you doing he slurred to speak. My skills were taking him over as I spit on his already soaking wet penis lapped it up with my mouth and let the saliva dangle from it. Dudes love it when you throw some old Roxy head giving tactics in there somewhere. Instead of using one head as the traditional dick sucker would I threw my other french manicured hand around the base of his largely hung dick and rotated from hand to hand as I sucked head to shaft with the occasional ball licking. His head was extra sensitive to the tongue flicker and made him cringe every time my hot tongue slide down or across it. Finally his head flew back into the pillow. Oh shit, oh, shit girl uhhhhhhhhhh. He exploded all over my lips, chin, and chest. I didn’t stop I kept sucking his savory manhood making my mouth so tight to the squeeze that my jaws looked like a pretty nemo fish. Just as I was getting Mr. Exclusive back up so I could jump on it I heard caramel over there about to release all over kenya she's not like me (a spitter) she swallows it. Kenya guzzled down his hot thick cum like a cold glass of strawberry lemonade from Applebee's. She kept sucking his seven inch dick until he was solid as a rock grabbed a condom off the night stand and rode the fuck out of his dick. He was screaming and moaning more than she was. A huge smile swept across my face in admiration of her work. Just as I was thinking of what I was about to do to this piece of art he turned me over so that I lay on the bed damn there ripped my shorts off. I didn’t wear any panties this night so it was easy access for him. Damn you’ve got a pretty pussy. He said as he examined my beautifully shaven kitten. Yeah so now you know who Plies was talking about huh? I said jokingly. He grabbed a condom off of the same nightstand my sister had just taken hers from quickly put his hard flawless penis in it and slowly rammed it inside of me. Dammit girl you so damn tight, and warm. Just don’t cum now nigga. I thought to myself as he thurst in circular motions. You feel so fucking good Trina. I definitely need to make you mine. I gots to have this pussy on demand girl. I wonder how it taste? We'll there’s only one way to eat it. I turned upside down so we could sixty nine and he lost his mind. The pussy was dripping wet and my sweet liquid candy was falling directly in his mouth just as soon as I put it in his face. He went to work devouring my inner sanctum. I’ve never had a pussy taste this good in all my life. As he spoke the vibrations of his mumbles tickled my clit and made my pussy that much more wet. Eating you’re good shit is making me want to nut. Then cum for me baby because I'm about to shitttttttttt
    cummmmm! I screamed as my delicious fruits fell all onto his face, mouth, chin, and chest. If this pussy aint that come back I damn sure don’t know what is. Kenya was laughing at how this man had just made me nut extremely hard. Mr. Caramel now had something to prove so just as we were getting up to shower I saw him turn her over in her favorite position. Doggie style. I wasn’t interested in watching for personal reasons of my own, so I went on to the bathroom to clean up. He must have been tearing that shit up because the bed went to knocking and she was screaming louder than I had been a few minutes ago, then suddenly it stopped and they both moaned in unison as their fuck session came to an end. The four of us got cleaned up and Kenya and I walked them to the exit where we exchanged hugs and a peck. We'll be seeing you fellas around we had an awesome experience with you goodnight. Mr. Caramel looked exhausted as hell and was ready to go lay down some damn where but it damn sure wasn’t going be here. Mr. Exclusive gave me a hug as I slid my number in his pocket I simply said I'll be looking for a call for round two. He grinned and replied. Humph, and I'm looking forward to wifein you.

Cashmere069's picture
on Nov 25, 2012 - 10:35PM

Hello. I said softly into my sprint blackberry phone. "It's Friday and I'm ready to swing pick up my girl and hit the party scene." My sister Kenya sang Aaliyah into the telephone receiver just as I finished my greeting. What do you’re crazy ass want now? You know exactly what I want Mandingo, a jar of honey, some whips, chains and a gallon of red kool-aid...I cut my retarded ass sister off mid sentence what the fuck Kenya? Why the gallon of kool-aid? Because a bitch mouth gone be dry from that thick ass honey I gotta suck off his long scrumptious dick. True, true you do have point. I said laughing while I totally agreed with the whole scenario. For real though Trina you know I won’t get paid this week so I need to borrow a bill for an outfit and a couple of drinks. For what Kenya? For when we hit the club up tonight. First off you can borrow a fit I haven’t worn. I'll do you’re hair, and if we don’t get in free I'll pay you’re way in. Deal bitch? I told her instead of really asking. Deal Kenya accepted. Hold on I didn’t know we had planned to go out tonight. We didn’t you brought it up but since we are, I thought we'd celebrate my anniversary. What anniversary? You've been divorced for three years now. I sat there looking stupid for a minute like I'd missed something. Exactly Trina and today's my anniversary! She said as if she was about to bust out the whistles and horns for the new years count down. Now Kenya I might just be the only backwards bitch on earth, but I was led to believe you celebrate shit like life, birthdays, even winning amateur night at the strip club, but not you’re divorce anniversary. You’re a freaking nut. We both burst out in laughter my sister knew that I’d have her back in any and everything , and since she had been divorced from that crazy and controlling husband of hers we've been even more inseparable. Kenya's my twin sister so of course we've had our share of ups and downs. Fought each other over some dumb ass guys, jumped a few hoes just because we could, and now were on some new shit. We've embarked on a new mission we would like to call "Head Doctors". We aren’t neurosurgeons, licensed at least but damn sure know what we doing. We started this shit right after my sister Kenya went through her depression stage when that nothing ass husband finally decided he was gone tell her that he was leaving, that had another baby on the way and that he needed to be there for the mother and child. He said all of this to my sister as if he was talking to some stray bitch off the street. Yet this was his wife of seven years. I told my sister that couldn’t have been me. I would’ve pulled some Bobbitt shit on him real swiftly. I have to admit though he was smart about his. He had packed all of his shit that morning right after my sister had made it to the office, left and called from his cheap ass boost mobile phone to tell her I’m leaving you. He knew right because before Kenya could tell his cheating ass she was on her way home he’d made it known that he wasn’t there and wouldn’t be there when she got home. That was a fucked up way to tell somebody you were suppose to love you that you just didn’t want to be with them anymore. So here I am a bitch with no man, no kids, practically no responsibility having to be the voice of reason and shit. True enough she is my sister and I have to comfort her the only way I know how. Let's go fucking! Kenya used to love "tasting the waters". So going out all the time and making it a priority to take someone home. In fact that's how she met her loser ass husband. He was suppose to be a one night stand but when the pussy is fire what can you say. He wanted to wife her, just had been pussy sitting up until the moment he pulled that hoe-ass leaving her shit. At first she really wasn’t up to it, but her jack rabbit can only
do so much for so long, then it's back to some real deal dick me down, sweat dripping, weave pulling well maybe not fucking with the hair but I'm sure you get the picture. It took her about three and a half months before she gave in and called. So what’s up for tonight? I knew I had her. We started going out on random evenings looking for men in the clubs using our radar to pick the thugs, from the L-7's, homos to the just maybe's and the freaks from the one minute men. How you might ask? Everybody knows a thug when you see one and their always my cup of tea with the crisp white tee's a nice fade, or Dade county dreads, side burns cut real low but you still can see the outline. A chain sitting right in the middle of his chest sparkling because he just had Kay's clean it earlier, brand new Evisu's, Coogie, Pelle-Pelle, or black label jeans, and some clean fresh out the box J's on. Just thinking about one got my lips wet. The L-7's are okay sometimes they always got something to prove when you fucking them. They'll come in the club trying to perpetrate as a thug with a white tee under a vest or polo, some okay jeans and a pair of Timbs they done wore a couple times and maybe a diamond stud in one ear. They keep looking around trying to scope out how many “real” thugs in the club and sit the closest to the door so they can get away without a bruise if something did happen to pop off. The dead give away for the homo's and maybe's is they always show up with about ten girls. What real nigga gone come with all girls sitting there looking stupid holding purses and shit all night. "Nigga watch my drink" Hell no he want to go with his homeboys so its never misunderstood. Mike gone take the car home, Dee gone ride home with the bitch he me tonight and the other dudes on they own either they find a girl or they finding a way home. Simple. Bitches start paying attention either you getting preyed on or you’re the one up on you’re preying shit.

Tonight would be no different from any other night we'd get dressed to impress go to whichever club was jumping. Survey the entire club whomever we felt was worthy of our expertise got the good, good. Yeah, yeah, yeah call it what you may but as Ronnie and Tricks from the Player's Club said "You gotta use what you got to get what you want." and just so happened we both loved sucking dick. An absolute winner on all ends. We’re damn good at it and we wanted to share the wealth like nestle quick. We figured we'd case a new club tonight just because we liked to keep the scene fresh and new. Club 118 was this hot spot that recently opened a couple of months ago on the out skirts of town which happened to be perfect for our escapade tonight. We only pleased one man from the club to keep it spicy. What man doesn’t have the fantasy of sharing two beautiful women sucking on his one dick and twins just set the shit smooth off. Hey we aren’t hoes we're dick hustlers and we don’t feel bad about shit. We aren’t married, no children, if the ones preyed on that night that’s all good too. For the men who happen to be married, we happen to know that eating aint cheating, and sucking aint fucking. Look it up. I scanned my beautiful walk in closet filled with the latest Coogi dresses, Dior sets, Fendi Capris, Jimmy Choo stilettos, handbags and accessories. I came across this bad ass maroon Prada dress. I had forgotten all about this dress that had been given to me by my last ex-boyfriend Keith. He was nice, sweet and business oriented, but very much boring. I got tried of dinner and a movie with the occasional wild sex which only included doggie style. If you’re one of the lucky ones who got to fuck this stallion named Trina than you already know it's mattress sliding, panties on the lamp shade, screaming until I'm horse in the morning type fucking. Not just the occasional doggie style. Anyway this dress was bad not to mention the matching handbag and pumps I'd gotten with it. While Kenya decided to go semi elegant. I was rocking this white, green, and gold Dior fit I'd been dying to get into. The jacket was all white with the Dior label big across the right side of my chest with small gold specks outlining the letters it fell right about my navel and the shorts were the same color but the label lay on my plump, round ass that sat up right to fit. I would put on my green Dior tie up stripper stilettos, and gold Dior belt. I had this cute ass gold set Damon gave to me the second night I had broken him off. The necklace stopped right in the middle of my chest below my 38C cup titties that always looked perky and ready for licking, and my earrings where the same design that dangled. Big Mertha had done my hair earlier that day as I was always scheduled on each Friday no cancellations ever. I had to look good and my hair was a part of my incredible swagger. (If you don’t have any I suggest you get some "Swagg")

We both finished getting dressed about eleven-ish, the drive to the outskirts would take about a half an hour to forty five minutes. Smoking a spiffy before we went in the club, so that we’d enter the club about a quarter or so after tweleve. Club 118 was already cranking when we walked in but as usual any man occupying a table when we stepped in damn there fell out they damn chairs twisting to see who Kenya and I were. It had to have been a million Smokey's from Friday in there all we kept hearing was "Dammnnnn". Kenya and I just kept walking I mean it wasn’t anything we weren’t already used to. We immediately made our way to the bar she ordered a sex on the beach and I got my usual long island ice tea. You can’t go wrong with seven different liquors mixed all together, it's a concoction for you’re ass. That'll be twenty dollars the woman bartender said as she sat our drinks on the bar. She was looking us up and down like she wanted to eat us alive and as tempting as that sounds we loved dick and wasn’t no straying for us at least not yet anyway. I reached into my Dior handbag to pay the damn there slobbering bartender when this baritone sounding figure came up behind the both of us…"I got this" he said as he handed the lady a fifty dollar bill. "And you can keep the change sweetheart" Kenya turned around first to say thank you as I took a sip of my drink first and said thank you cutie we appreciate it. No problem bay, you two fine ass ladies can holla at me all night, I got you. Well thank you again I said to this tall dark, deep chocolate... are those the new spike lee Jordans that don’t come out until next month? I had to ask as I was checking this piece of work out. Damn shawty I see you up on you’re fly shit. Something like that. I said flashing a perfect smile with my pearly whites beaming through. Why yes they are. Hump we'll be seeing you later Mr. Exclusive.
I'll be here Miss. Ladii. He said reciprocating the smile. We headed back towards the V.I.P to scope out the rest of the bar yes he had bought a drink and was fly as hell with his crispy ass black label fit, New York Yankee fitted, and those damn J's was fly as fuck but we still had to way all other options. Or at least Kenya did. For me thug had my vote and the dick sucking was on us tonight. I had to play it cool though. Just as our drinks were getting low this hot male bartender came over with another round stating that a young man thought we would be needing another and had paid for it already. We thanked him and stared off as to not make a lot of eye contact so he wouldn’t think we were at all interested. Don’t get me wrong he was cute and all but he didn’t have a body and for Christ sake he was a bartender. Tips couldn’t buy shit in that walk in closet of mine. We danced a couple of times but just enough to wine a little and make the dudes in club wish and want but not ever to point that we broke a morsel of sweat. That was always a no-no stanking sweaty pussy or hair is a definite hell no. By one thirty our minds had been made up between this fine not short but, not so tall caramel cutie and the tall chocolate shake who had been buying drinks all night. We couldn’t decide between the two so we broke the one man rule, and invited both of them back to the Hilton about three blocks from the club. We never seperated from each other they had to trail us to the room they didn’t care who rode with who as long as Kenya and I would be riding them later.

As we checked in we heard them checking us out. Damn man did you notice they were twins back at the club. Hell naw man, I knew they were fine ass hell but twin’s… gawd damn. Kenya and I looked at each other and giggled a little it was flattering but, we were used to it. Let’s go boys I called to the two glaring at our asses as we struded across the hotel lobby towards the elevators. Trina which one would you like? Kenya asked in a seductive voice I take this tall dark glass of water right here I said as I grabbed his skull shaped belt buckle with my right hand and felt his manhood with the left. Ummmmm, nice and thick. I like, I like I said smiling up at him. I hope you know how to use it. Yeah ok, it isn’t there for nothing. He came back with a grin spread across his smooth complextion face. Kenya didn’t wait on me to ask her because by the time I had turned to look at her again her head was thrown back and Mr. Caramel had his face buried in the slit of her v-neck Prada dress sucking nipple for nipple. She snapped out of it when the ding for our floor rang through the elevator as it came to a stop on the thirteenth floor. I walked backwards to the room holding onto Mr. Exclusive by his neck he smelled so good it had to be that Rocawear VIIII shit, The smell of that cologne is that deal. I wanted to jump his bones right there in the hotel hallway like my pussy was saying, but luckily my head said naw. Kenya opened the door to the room 112 (yeah I know) it was bound to go down from the number alone. No soon had that door flew up we both had straddled our prey like a female dog in heat. When Kenya and I came up for air we looked at each other. Names please. They were so caught up in the moment they threw out their whole governments Kenya’s man was even looking through his wallet for identification . No need sweetheart we gone suck you’re dick rather you’re eighteen or forty eight now strip please. They jumped to their feet and scrambled to get every article of clothing off. Ken was it? I leaned over to ask my bed occupant. How would you like for me to suck you’re delicious dick baby? He was shocked as if no one had given him that same option before. Don’t worry honey. I'll do me and you lay back and just enjoy. I looked over at Kenya who didn’t even let her man finish taking his clothes off was sucking his dick through the slit of his boxers. Damn Trina this dick taste so good. She said as she studied the shaft and balls of this handsome man with her tongue. I bet it don’t taste better than this long Hersey bar in my mouth. We managed to go back and forth while still going to work on these fine brothers dick. I let all eight and three fourths inches invade my entire mouth which sent ken into a frenzy. Damn girl you know what you doing he slurred to speak. My skills were taking him over as I spit on his already soaking wet penis lapped it up with my mouth and let the saliva dangle from it. Dudes love it when you throw some old Roxy head giving tactics in there somewhere. Instead of using one head as the traditional dick sucker would I threw my other french manicured hand around the base of his largely hung dick and rotated from hand to hand as I sucked head to shaft with the occasional ball licking. His head was extra sensitive to the tongue flicker and made him cringe every time my hot tongue slide down or across it. Finally his head flew back into the pillow. Oh shit, oh, shit girl uhhhhhhhhhh. He exploded all over my lips, chin, and chest. I didn’t stop I kept sucking his savory manhood making my mouth so tight to the squeeze that my jaws looked like a pretty nemo fish. Just as I was getting Mr. Exclusive back up so I could jump on it I heard caramel over there about to release all over kenya she's not like me (a spitter) she swallows it. Kenya guzzled down his hot thick cum like a cold glass of strawberry lemonade from Applebee's. She kept sucking his seven inch dick until he was solid as a rock grabbed a condom off the night stand and rode the fuck out of his dick. He was screaming and moaning more than she was. A huge smile swept across my face in admiration of her work. Just as I was thinking of what I was about to do to this piece of art he turned me over so that I lay on the bed damn there ripped my shorts off. I didn’t wear any panties this night so it was easy access for him. Damn you’ve got a pretty pussy. He said as he examined my beautifully shaven kitten. Yeah so now you know who Plies was talking about huh? I said jokingly. He grabbed a condom off of the same nightstand my sister had just taken hers from quickly put his hard flawless penis in it and slowly rammed it inside of me. Dammit girl you so damn tight, and warm. Just don’t cum now nigga. I thought to myself as he thurst in circular motions. You feel so fucking good Trina. I definitely need to make you mine. I gots to have this pussy on demand girl. I wonder how it taste? We'll there’s only one way to eat it. I turned upside down so we could sixty nine and he lost his mind. The pussy was dripping wet and my sweet liquid candy was falling directly in his mouth just as soon as I put it in his face. He went to work devouring my inner sanctum. I’ve never had a pussy taste this good in all my life. As he spoke the vibrations of his mumbles tickled my clit and made my pussy that much more wet. Eating you’re good shit is making me want to nut. Then cum for me baby because I'm about to shitttttttttt
cummmmm! I screamed as my delicious fruits fell all onto his face, mouth, chin, and chest. If this pussy aint that come back I damn sure don’t know what is. Kenya was laughing at how this man had just made me nut extremely hard. Mr. Caramel now had something to prove so just as we were getting up to shower I saw him turn her over in her favorite position. Doggie style. I wasn’t interested in watching for personal reasons of my own, so I went on to the bathroom to clean up. He must have been tearing that shit up because the bed went to knocking and she was screaming louder than I had been a few minutes ago, then suddenly it stopped and they both moaned in unison as their fuck session came to an end. The four of us got cleaned up and Kenya and I walked them to the exit where we exchanged hugs and a peck. We'll be seeing you fellas around we had an awesome experience with you goodnight. Mr. Caramel looked exhausted as hell and was ready to go lay down some damn where but it damn sure wasn’t going be here. Mr. Exclusive gave me a hug as I slid my number in his pocket I simply said I'll be looking for a call for round two. He grinned and replied. Humph, and I'm looking forward to wifein you.

Forum category: 

shop