Skip directly to content

heart attack

Community

• heart attack
    May 22, 2012

I ALWAYS WANTED TO MEET TREY SONGZ BUT I NEVER GOT THE CHANCE... WELL MY MOM GOT US TICKES TO GO BUT THEN SHE CANCLED IT I DONT KNOW WHY BUT WHEN SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE GOT US THE TICKETS I STARTED CRYING I REALLY LOVE TREY SONGZ SO MUCH... IF I EVER WAS TO MEET HIM I WOULD WANT TO TALK TO HIM AND I WOULD FAINT, AND BE SPEECHLESS I WOULDNT KNOW WHAT TO SAY... I WOULD SERIOUSLY LOVE TO MEET HIM

greekchick1921's picture
on May 22, 2012 - 06:30PM

I ALWAYS WANTED TO MEET TREY SONGZ BUT I NEVER GOT THE CHANCE... WELL MY MOM GOT US TICKES TO GO BUT THEN SHE CANCLED IT I DONT KNOW WHY BUT WHEN SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE GOT US THE TICKETS I STARTED CRYING I REALLY LOVE TREY SONGZ SO MUCH... IF I EVER WAS TO MEET HIM I WOULD WANT TO TALK TO HIM AND I WOULD FAINT, AND BE SPEECHLESS I WOULDNT KNOW WHAT TO SAY... I WOULD SERIOUSLY LOVE TO MEET HIM

Forum category: 
Numba1Hon's picture

How disappointing. She won't give you a hint???? ---- and you don't have any idea??? What do you suspect it might be? He'll be around you will see him in concert one day. He might have record signings for his next album. Stay on the lookout.

TREYed UP's picture

aw :( why she cancel? But don't giv up hope. You will meet him one day.

JesusIsMySavior's picture

:)

shop