Skip directly to content

Help Needed! :

Community

• Help Needed! :
    January 30, 2013

Hey guys :). I'm here because I need all of your help. My 10 year old cousin Jasmine was recently diagnosed with a form of cancer (Glioblastoma Multiforme) and her family is struggling with paying the medical expenses. My Aunt, mom, sister, and I came up with the idea to have a Skating Party Fundraiser to collect donations for Jasmine. We're also taking donations online (http://www.giveforward.com/jasminedacostayoung) for those who can't make it to the skating party. A lot of the kids at Jasmine's school are coming out to support as well as some teachers and the principal. A local pizza place also donated a $25 voucher. I'm asking for you guys help because I know you guys have beautiful spirits and can help me and support me with this. Thank you so much guys. If you have any questions you can hit me up on twitter @taylorslaced or email me at beardtaylor99@gmail.com. We don't have much time, the fundraiser is on February 10, 2013.

trey_num_1Angel's picture
on Jan 30, 2013 - 10:38PM

Hey guys :). I'm here because I need all of your help. My 10 year old cousin Jasmine was recently diagnosed with a form of cancer (Glioblastoma Multiforme) and her family is struggling with paying the medical expenses. My Aunt, mom, sister, and I came up with the idea to have a Skating Party Fundraiser to collect donations for Jasmine. We're also taking donations online (http://www.giveforward.com/jasminedacostayoung) for those who can't make it to the skating party. A lot of the kids at Jasmine's school are coming out to support as well as some teachers and the principal. A local pizza place also donated a $25 voucher. I'm asking for you guys help because I know you guys have beautiful spirits and can help me and support me with this. Thank you so much guys. If you have any questions you can hit me up on twitter @taylorslaced or email me at beardtaylor99@gmail.com. We don't have much time, the fundraiser is on February 10, 2013.

Forum category: 
JesusIsMySavior's picture

You're cousin will be in my prayers. I pray all goes well with the fundraiser.

Da Shy Scorpio's picture

oh wow. i'm soooo sorry to hear that. I know how it feels to have somebody in your family affected with cancer. i'll pray 4 u and ur fam. and i'm on my way 2 the site 2 make a donation now

trey_num_1Angel's picture

Thank you so much :). In case you were wondering the fundraiser went well! We raised about $3,000 including the donations that were on the site. Thank you so much for your help!

shop