Skip directly to content

The Honda Center in Anaheim, CA on November 14, 2010 Guestbook

Community

• The Honda Center in Anaheim, CA on November 14, 2010 Guestbook
    November 04, 2010

Hey Angels,

Let the other Angels know how excited you are about the show and if you’re going to be there.

Remember to leave your twitter handle with your comment, so you can follow each other and meet up at the show.

@treysangels

Trey's Angels Team's picture
on Nov 4, 2010 - 01:57PM

Hey Angels,

Let the other Angels know how excited you are about the show and if you’re going to be there.

Remember to leave your twitter handle with your comment, so you can follow each other and meet up at the show.

@treysangels

Brittney Prince's picture

I am so excited to see Trey tonight its Ladies Night out. I cant wait to hear him sing Red Lipstick, Doorbell, Unsual and so much more. My girls and I are going to be fly and ready. I know Trey will bring it he always does. Yuuup !!!!
From one of your Trey Angles,
Brittney Prince @RoyaltyBp

Miss_Lissette's picture

I will be at the show tomorrow..I have floor seats in sec. 102!!!...I can't wait!! Im still on cloud 9 from meeting him in Oakland on friday & he followed me that same day too...BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!! Does anyone know if they are doing any contest to win backstage passes tomorrow? Besides the ultimate angel contest?

Follow me on twitter...Miss_Lissette

sexytee1's picture

I WILL BE AT THE SHOW WITH A COUPLE FRIENDS AND I ALSO HAVE A FEW MORE FRIENDS
ALSO GOING......WE ARE ALL MEETING FOR GIRLS NIGHT OUT. I CAN'T WAIT SO EXCITED TO SEE TREY PERFORM. I HOPE TO MEET SOME OTHER ANGELS THERE.
TWITTER ME @SEXYTEE1
#1 ANGEL

MsLex00's picture

Hello! I will be at this show along with @ karamarie_2009 and @swoods926! I can't wait! Follow me on twitter @sweetazgodiva. #trey day all day! Legggooo!

kara05angel's picture

im definitely gonna be at this show section 208 row L .... we are gonna be hanging out in that area all day so any angels wanna meet up hit me up @karamarie_2009

ShaleahW's picture

I am so excited about this show!!! This will be my 6th time seeing Trey in concert. I saw him Sept. 29 at House of Blues-Hollywood, Jan. 30 at House of Blues- Hollywood, March 26 at Staples Center for BP3, June 19 at Honda Center for Power 106 Powerhouse and Sept. 10 at Club Nokia for PPP. Needless to say, I love Trey and being one of Trey's Angels!!! You can find me on twitter @SWoods926. Hope to meet new Angels there, I have already so many cool chicks through Trey's Angels.

shop